Windows 10: Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

Discus and support Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Are they any downloads that I can use for a customer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MROYHMS, Feb 4, 2019.

1. MROYHMS Win User

Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

Are they any downloads that I can use for a customer?

:)

MROYHMS, Feb 4, 2019

2. Left-handed Mouse Pointers Revert to Windows Default on Next Bootup

My Y500 was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well for a year or two. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are saved as the default Scheme. Recently, whenever i boot up the Y500, the mouse pointers revert to small right-handed pointers. In the Mouse Properties/Pointers dialog box it still says the Large Left-handed Scheme is selected, and it shows the large left-handed pointers in the Customize window below the Scheme name. BUT, the actual mouse pointers have reverted to small right-handed ones.

I select a different Scheme, click on Apply; then select the Large Left-handed Scheme again, and click on Apply/OK. The large left-handed pointers are all there until the next time i turn on the laptop, at which time they revert to small right-handed pointers.

How can i fix this annoying little problem, please?

starvinmarvin, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

What about left handed mouse users?!?!

Seriously MS. Why does it take eleventyfive steps to change a mouse from right to left handed?

And where have you hidden the left handed pointers?

I know I'm not the only lefty out there so why haven't you worked out a really simple step in the PC setup/Windows OS update process where we chose which hand we use and the mouse buttons AND pointers are changed accordingly?

Its not bloody rocket science!

PS: I still haven't found where you've hidden the pointers so if someone could tell me where they are these days I would really appreciate the link....or just send them to me on a 5.25" floppy

GIlbertenstein, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

1. Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10 - Similar Threads - Pointers Mouse Settings

2. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  3. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...: I’m on windows 10, and ONLY on the Edge browser does this happen. When my mouse is still, the cursor is an open hand . When my cursor goes over any text, a link, or any button, it starts erratically and very quickly changing through all of these mouse pointers. It is so...
  4. Mouse pointer erratically changing from arrow pointer, to open hand, and hand with pointer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Left handed pointers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left handed pointers: I know the world is designed specifically for right handers, and therefore making life more difficult for left handers but is there any chance we could get something as simple as left handed pointers in windows 10. Or with a view to walking a mile in another person's shoes...
  6. Left handed pointers

Left handed pointers: I know the world is designed specifically for right handers, and therefore making life more difficult for left handers but is there any chance we could get something as simple as left handed pointers in windows 10. Or with a view to walking a mile in another person's shoes...
  7. Left handed pointers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  9. Left-handed Mouse Pointers Revert to Windows Default on Next Bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left-handed Mouse Pointers Revert to Windows Default on Next Bootup: My Y500 was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well for a year or two. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are...
  10. Left-handed Mouse Pointers Revert to Windows Default on Next Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Left-handed Mouse Pointers Revert to Windows Default on Next Bootup: My Y500 was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well for a year or two. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are...