Windows 10: windows pop-up notifications

Discus and support windows pop-up notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vladimir015, Jul 28, 2020.

1. windows pop-up notifications

first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date

now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV pop-ups too but what i want to do is either set up pop-ups where and being at the bottom corner where it shows is getting annoying and i like to move it elsewhere like middle or up on the side so i am looking for the setting or options but i can not find it or what and so i need help with that

so if any one has an answer please provide and thank you in advance

thanks

:)

Vladimir015, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Notification Screen Keeps Popping Up

Hello Gerald,

If you keep on getting a notification pop-up, you may want to turn off the notification from apps and other senders. You can follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Look for System and select Notifications & actions.
    • Then, turn on/off the Get notifications from apps and other senders option.

If that didn't make any difference, you may consider reverting to your previous version of Windows. You can follow the steps in this
    article. Just look for
    Go back to your previous version of Windows section.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jul 28, 2020
  4. windows pop-up notifications

Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

windows pop-up notifications

1. windows pop-up notifications - Similar Threads - pop notifications

2. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  3. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  4. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  6. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  7. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  8. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  9. Notification Sound But No Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Sound But No Pop-up: Recently I noticed that there's something wrong with my notifications. I can hear the notification sound but there is no pop-up displayed. Any idea how to fix this?...
  10. Notification Sound But No Pop-up

Notification Sound But No Pop-up: Recently I noticed that there's something wrong with my notifications. I can hear the notification sound but there is no pop-up displayed. Any idea how to fix this?...