Windows 10: Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive

Discus and support Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to type anything in the startup menu of Windows for searching immediately closes the startup screen. Screen flickers a second and for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fivda, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Fivda Win User

Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive

Trying to type anything in the startup menu of Windows for searching immediately closes the startup screen. Screen flickers a second and for a few frames you can see that it's actually typing down what i'm tying, but it just doesn't flinch and immediately closes on its own. Same thing if I just click, not just typing. Trying to click left click or right click the wheel or the border or anything that isn't an app, it just closes the startup tab. Also realized that it was a remnant issue when i went in my apps to look out for anything i may have installed recently that may cause this misbehavi

:)

Fivda, Jan 25, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Irresponsive search box

Dear Mayank,

I tried the both the methods as suggested.

Today again am facing the same situation- Irresponsive search box. Apparently the solution provided didn't help at all.

Srishyla Desikachar, Jan 25, 2022
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive - Similar Threads - Popout Screens Search

2. How to fix windows 11 irresponsive touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows 11 irresponsive touch screen ?: the screen on my laptop suddenly became irresponsive to touch, currently I am using windows 11. I have faced this issue before, but it usually gets fixed when I uninstall the 12C HID Device driver location: IntelR Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A0E8 and restart windows. But...
  3. How to fix windows 11 irresponsive touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix windows 11 irresponsive touch screen ?: the screen on my laptop suddenly became irresponsive to touch, currently I am using windows 11. I have faced this issue before, but it usually gets fixed when I uninstall the 12C HID Device driver location: IntelR Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A0E8 and restart windows. But...
  4. Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive: Trying to type anything in the startup menu of Windows for searching immediately closes the startup screen. Screen flickers a second and for a few frames you can see that it's actually typing down what i'm tying, but it just doesn't flinch and immediately closes on its own....
  5. Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Popout Screens + Search Systems in the entirety of Windows are Irresponsive: Trying to type anything in the startup menu of Windows for searching immediately closes the startup screen. Screen flickers a second and for a few frames you can see that it's actually typing down what i'm tying, but it just doesn't flinch and immediately closes on its own....
  6. I want to turn off the entirety of Windows Defender and Update System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to turn off the entirety of Windows Defender and Update System: Both of the embedded systems refuse to turn off, keep updating despite me pressing each and every checkbox I could find and keep eating off from my memory and network bandwidth. I do not need neither Antimalware system, not Firewall, I need no updates nor I need OS to decide...
  7. Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen: My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version. [ATTACH] This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please...
  8. How Do I Disable This Media Popout System Wide?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Disable This Media Popout System Wide?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xLacho [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsaxea/how_do_i_disable_this_media_popout_system_wide/
  9. Microsoft Store App irresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App irresponsive: Whenever I press the install button on store, it just becomes irresponsive. It worked fine until yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-irresponsive/413a3ea4-1066-4b3e-a451-57389764b404"
  10. Left Side Sharing Popout

in Browsers and Email
    Left Side Sharing Popout: Hi all I am new so please be gentle- I would appreciate any help on how to stop the very annoying sharing popout on the left of my screen on a lot of sites I go to. I have seen small grey "close" arrow and do so but it immediately comes back again. I do not use any...