Windows 10: Windows popup before boot

Discus and support Windows popup before boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RendellSibal1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows popup before boot

After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time. Is my laptop sign of hardware failure? Mytoshiba laptop alsk 6 yrs now.

:)

RendellSibal1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 3, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Windows popup before boot

Smeed, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows popup before boot

1. Windows popup before boot - Similar Threads - popup before boot

2. Windows 11 crashes before booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes before booting: I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I...
  3. Windows 11 crashes before booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes before booting: I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I...
  4. BSoD before every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD before every boot: Every time I boot my computer, I get a blue screen. Afterwards, I can use the computer normally. But it still adds waiting time and makes me worry for the health of my computer, so I'm coming here to ask for help. Here are the minidumps, system info, and speccy file:...
  5. Windows popup before going to desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows popup before going to desktop: This is happening rarely but this is the 3rd time. When i booting my 6 yrs toshiba satellite laptop sometimes its takes long to going to desktop with appear black screen with arrow and sometime appear this: See on screenshot. Why this happen? For windows update? Or my laptop...
  6. Windows popup before going to desktop

Windows popup before going to desktop: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  7. Windows popup before going to desktop

Windows popup before going to desktop: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  8. Windows popup befkre boot

Windows popup befkre boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  9. Error when booting before

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error when booting before: [ATTACH] Why I got this error? I'm in dual boot mode with windows 10 and ubuntu 16.04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/error-when-booting-before/d024d406-4f59-4d92-92e2-e6a5d1753246
  10. GSOD at boot, before boot menu was shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GSOD at boot, before boot menu was shown: My first ever GSOD at boot yesterday morning, would be interesting to know what caused it. See attached DM Log Collector file. Thanks in advance, 88217