Windows 10: Windows popup before going to desktop

Discus and support Windows popup before going to desktop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RendellSibal1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows popup before going to desktop

After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time. Is my laptop sign of hardware failure? Mytoshiba laptop alsk 6 yrs now.

:)

RendellSibal1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Apr 3, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User

Windows popup before going to desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows popup before going to desktop

1. Windows popup before going to desktop - Similar Threads - popup before going

2. Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  3. Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  4. Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane

Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  5. Unwanted popup screen which will not go away? On Desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted popup screen which will not go away? On Desktop screen?: I have a security screen which will not go away even if you x it? It offers two choices no or yes install it? Do not want it? How to delel it!* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Unwanted popup screen which will not go away? On Desktop screen?

Unwanted popup screen which will not go away? On Desktop screen?: I have a security screen which will not go away even if you x it? It offers two choices no or yes install it? Do not want it? How to delel it!* Moved from Community Center...
  7. Windows popup before going to desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows popup before going to desktop: This is happening rarely but this is the 3rd time. When i booting my 6 yrs toshiba satellite laptop sometimes its takes long to going to desktop with appear black screen with arrow and sometime appear this: See on screenshot. Why this happen? For windows update? Or my laptop...
  8. Windows popup before going to desktop

Windows popup before going to desktop: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  9. Windows popup before boot

Windows popup before boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  10. Mystery popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery popup on Desktop: [img] This pops up occasionally in the lower right of the desktop. I cannot find a Kommodo.com on my pc or Google. Maybe it's a virus -- I use Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and no notice from either. There is no indication in Task Manager. Aside from the irritation it...