Windows 10: Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...

Discus and support Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am working with this document from Microsoft:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lucan_1, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Lucan_1 Win User

Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...

I am working with this document from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/device-experiences/powercfg-command-line-optionsWorking on unattended stuffs for next Windows 11 so these are a few of stuffs I needed to work with.Powercfg Power configuration I have a question after setting up the value using the command I found online to bypass the bad battery. Apparently it was trapped into DC value for battery . It would seem no way to edit the AC value. See the code in below.Power Setting GUID: 637ea02f-bbcb-4015-8e2c-a1c7b9c0b546 Critical battery action

:)

Lucan_1, Apr 17, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows - Power Configuration  Powercfg Command-Line Version  for editing the value of... :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...

Windows Version Edition Command line?

Hello Kasper, Windows - Power Configuration  Powercfg Command-Line Version  for editing the value of... :)

You could use the command in Option 5 of the tutorial below to see what edition of Windows 10 you have from the command line.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...d.html#option5

Brink, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of... - Similar Threads - Power Configuration Powercfg

2. The meaning of Power Button in powercfg command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The meaning of Power Button in powercfg command: Could someone explain me the meaning from the above two consecutive records? These are from sleep-study report. Does it mean the system was force shutdown?Thank you!...
  3. The meaning of Power Button in powercfg command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The meaning of Power Button in powercfg command: Could someone explain me the meaning from the above two consecutive records? These are from sleep-study report. Does it mean the system was force shutdown?Thank you!...
  4. Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...: I am working with this document from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/device-experiences/powercfg-command-line-optionsWorking on unattended stuffs for next Windows 11 so these are a few of stuffs I needed to work with.Powercfg Power...
  5. Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows - Power Configuration Powercfg Command-Line Version for editing the value of...: I am working with this document from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/device-experiences/powercfg-command-line-optionsWorking on unattended stuffs for next Windows 11 so these are a few of stuffs I needed to work with.Powercfg Power...
  6. How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Power Plan is an important part of your computer, especially if it’s a laptop […] This article How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows Command Line version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Command Line version: Hello, I'm a developer currently developing a CLI. My task right now is to test this CLI in Windows 10, however the full UI weights too much. This in combination of WINGET would be very, very interesting. MS-DOS would be fine in this case. However MS-DOS is too old and...
  8. Search for a registry data value by command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search for a registry data value by command line: I see some MVPs and experts helping on this forum, if you can help me or give me guidance I would appreciate it! I'd like to search for the value 2004 in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion [ATTACH] not in the subkeys, as...
  9. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  10. Windows Version Edition Command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Version Edition Command line?: Guys I'm looking for a way to find the Windows Edition (not only version) such as Home or Pro from Recovery Console command line. "Ver" gives the version only "Systeminfo" command doesn't work in recovery console. Any other ways? 77153