Windows 10: Windows Power Media Player

Discus and support Windows Power Media Player in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a video that i needed to rotate. This software allows that, I am trying to save it but there are no options to do that. How can i save an edited... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tommy7453, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Tommy7453 Win User

Windows Power Media Player

I have a video that i needed to rotate. This software allows that, I am trying to save it but there are no options to do that. How can i save an edited video on Windows Power Media Player?

:)

Tommy7453, Feb 23, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 23, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Windows Power Media Player

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Power Media Player

1. Windows Power Media Player - Similar Threads - Power Media Player

2. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  3. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  4. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  5. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  6. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  7. Power Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Media Player: When I select the "Theater" option for playback of audio CDs it seems to only work for the current track. When it goes to the next track it loses the equalizer settings and reverts to basic....
  8. Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player

Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player: I just want to be able to use the installed DVD player when I need it! And to enable Blueray if is instlled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-windows-10-media-dvd-power-player/0e6a90e2-35e9-4278-ab59-20c2a335df32
  9. Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD: Hi. Power media player for dell is not working. Fiste time I want to play a DVD, it was working in 2 minuts. Now is it not working no movie. Regards Annette...
  10. Power media player for dell is not working !!

Power media player for dell is not working !!: I bought dell laptop . It came with Cyber link software . For some days all of them worked fine . But recently Power media player stopped working . It is not even opening . I tried reinstalling too , but nothing happened ....