Windows 10: Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs

Discus and support Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed recently that Widows Power Shell keeps opening up, but then closes immediately. When I'm using my browser it randomly closes my tabs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shalina2405, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs

I noticed recently that Widows Power Shell keeps opening up, but then closes immediately. When I'm using my browser it randomly closes my tabs and tries to open a tab called dirr/AppData/local/chrome. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Shalina2405, Jan 16, 2022
  2. wendye_78 Win User

Windows 10 my browser just closes with open tabs, any fixes?

Since upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 different computers my browser will just close even with open tabs. Sometimes it will reopen after clicking on icon and all tabs will reappear other times nothing. Need a fix for this as I often search and leave tabs
    open, come back later and I want them to still be there but lately my tabs are completely lost. Don't want to have to keep adding favorites so I do not lose where I was searching. Any suggestions?

wendye_78, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs

Tabs open randomly. Is this a virus effect?

My Microsoft Edge browser keeps on opening new tabs that are not safe. Though I close the browser, it will open automatically. Please help me.

Rochelle Ann RoseTaruc, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs

1. Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs - Similar Threads - Power Shell keeps

2. Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Power Shell keeps opening up randomly and sometimes closes all my browser tabs: I noticed recently that Widows Power Shell keeps opening up, but then closes immediately. When I'm using my browser it randomly closes my tabs and tries to open a tab called dirr/AppData/local/chrome. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs.Then it does this for every 5-10 minutes...
  4. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: As stated in the subject, yesterday at some point my computer started having the problem of Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs, so I've changed my default browser now to...
  5. Closing all open tabs by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Closing all open tabs by mistake: Hello there! I know I have seen similar posts as this regarding the unfortunate propensity of Windows 10 to close all open tabs without any warning when the top right 'X' is clicked. Until recently a warning appeared asking if I wanted to close all tabs or just the current...
  6. Web browsers keep randomly closing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers keep randomly closing.: I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before. It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by itself. Ranging from 10 seconds to about 2 minutes. I did notice on google chrome that the browser was not closed properly,...
  7. Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome: Greetings, I started having this problem around the time I installed the Windows 10 Home 1909 version, build 18363.535. Web browser tabs are opening without user input. e.g. if I'm working in Firefox, the tab I am in will open my home page. Seemingly, in Edge, a new...
  8. My browser keeps randomly opening tabs on opera, and it's always the microsoft support page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My browser keeps randomly opening tabs on opera, and it's always the microsoft support page.: So basically my browser opera which i since deleted, has been randomly opening the microsoft support, page, and it's always at 11:21am, and it's also been happening on Microsoft edge, i first thought someone i may live with may have been snooping through my computer, but i...
  9. Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open: V1809 with the last Tuesday update. When closing Edge, it always asks to close all tabs even though there is only one tab open. [img] 119766
  10. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...