Windows 10: windows power shell

Discus and support windows power shell in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been blocked from updating W10 and other progs by avira antivirus bits hidden in the "sources" prog. I downloaded power shell which hound them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertferry1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. windows power shell

I have been blocked from updating W10 and other progs by avira antivirus bits hidden in the "sources" prog. I downloaded power shell which hound them and as placed them on a "notebook" log.

How do I now delete these obstructing files>

TFYH

RF

:)

robertferry1, Oct 31, 2018

2. windows power shell

what is windows power shell

PATRICIA PIRO, Oct 31, 2018
  3. power shell

We are mounting a RFID reader on a forklift and need to modify/Change the Reader settings. Have been instructed to use Power Shell to change these settings from my IT guy. Was requested to open Power Shell as the administrator.

I am set up both as user and administrator...but have never used Power Shell. Not sure what to use for admin password.

KenSchoening34, Oct 31, 2018
  4. groze Win User

windows power shell

Out of Curiosity is this possible using W7 power shell?

Out of Curiosity is this possible using W7 power shell? I would be basically installing windows 10 into a virtual drive (Not using any third party Virtual program). I would be using the windows 7 power shell if needed and creating a virtual drive using windows 7 disk manager. You have a choice in the Windows 7 boot menu. Windows 7 or Windows 10. I have a 64 bit install of windows 7 for the recorded.

If this is possible, is there step by step instructions on how to do this somewhere here or on another website?

groze, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

windows power shell

1. windows power shell - Similar Threads - power shell

2. power shell terminal pop-up at windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power shell terminal pop-up at windows 10 startup: Hello, I have a Dell 15.6 inch touch screen, 2 in 1 laptop with a seventh generation core i7 processor. It runs windows 10 home 21H1. Recently at startup, the terminal window of power shell started to pop-up C:\windows\system32\windows power shell\V1.0\powershell.exe. Nothing...
  3. Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support...: This happens when I use Connect-MSolService or Connect-ExchangeOnline, as soon as I enter my account and password. We do use MFA accounts, and I have already tried set-executionpolicy....
  4. Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.: Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) And no, it isn't in the startup folder. And it's not even appearing in task manager's startup tab. 178732
  5. Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions relating to power shell scripting in general: Is there an appropriate forum here for power shell scripting? I am referring to basic programming help. 171722
  6. Windows Power shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power shell: Yes how do I get rid of power shell from starting? It's driving me nuts. I don't use it so why does it need to start on start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-power-shell/4efe6c39-e510-4a6d-9b6c-33ff8eb71384
  7. Keep Console Open after running power shell script through task scheduler

Keep Console Open after running power shell script through task scheduler: I am running a powershell script using task scheduler: Program/Script: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe Add arguments optional: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\JO.ps1 This works fine. However I want the powershell console to remain open. After...
  8. Windows Power Shell v1.0 problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power Shell v1.0 problem: Hello Tech Support, Since the beginning of this year 2020 a blue screen pops up with this showing "c:/WINDOW/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/powershell.exe. This happens every time I turn on my desk top touch screen. It's affecting my apps and I am not happy with this issue...
  9. Power Shell '~/directory' after redirecting folders to One Drive.

Power Shell '~/directory' after redirecting folders to One Drive.: Hello, Windows 10 and One Drive allow you to redirect Windows Folders such as your desktop and documents so that they are synced with your one drive. This feature works very well and is similar to mapping windows folders in a Active Directory Environment. However there is...
  10. CMD and Windows Power shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD and Windows Power shell: In Command Prompt or Windows Power shell the prompt appears as PS C:\Users\Kalyan Borah> instead of C:\Windows\system32. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-and-windows-power-shell/7b3cc985-75dd-4d79-80c0-4c5048d43675