Windows 10: Windows Powershell Admin

Discus and support Windows Powershell Admin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ertuğrul Gül, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Windows Powershell Admin

i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this

:)

Ertuğrul Gül, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 24, 2022
  3. KeithM Win User
    How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin)

This part intrigues me. As suggested earler, please post a screenshot of the error message. Also, please clarify/test the follwoing:
    1. Can you start PowerShell from the Start Menu?
    2. If you navigate to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group3, does PowerShell launch from the shortcuts there?
    3. If #1 works & #2 doesn't, compare (& post) the target text from each shortcuts properties. For the Start Menu shortcut, right-click & select Open file location to navigate to the Start Menu folder.

Keith

KeithM, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Pattik Win User

Windows Powershell Admin

Running Powershell as admin

To get around having to right click to run powershell as an admin...have you tried getting to powershell via the Task Manager? Open Task Manager via Ctl-Alt-Delete, then click on More details (if needed). From the File Menu, select Run new task. You can then click on the box that says "create this task with admin privileges", type powershell in the dialog box and enter. That eliminates the need to right click to run as an admin.

Pattik, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Powershell Admin

1. Windows Powershell Admin - Similar Threads - Powershell Admin

2. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  3. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  4. MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.: I had a problem with the MS Store where it kept saying there's a problem on our end, so I couldn't use xbox because it needed an update, but I couldn't get it.After trying all the resets, all the registry tricks all the powershell commands I was forced to install windows...
  5. MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.

MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.: I had a problem with the MS Store where it kept saying there's a problem on our end, so I couldn't use xbox because it needed an update, but I couldn't get it.After trying all the resets, all the registry tricks all the powershell commands I was forced to install windows...
  6. PowerShell closes immediately upon startup, even when running ISE or as an Admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell closes immediately upon startup, even when running ISE or as an Admin.: I've tried many many things to get Powershell to work, such as:Turning PowerShell on and off in optional features and restarting.System maintenance.powershell -noexitpowershell -noprofileDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth followed by sfc.exe /scannow.Removing...
  7. PowerShell closes immediately upon startup, even when running ISE or as an Admin.

PowerShell closes immediately upon startup, even when running ISE or as an Admin.: I've tried many many things to get Powershell to work, such as:Turning PowerShell on and off in optional features and restarting.System maintenance.powershell -noexitpowershell -noprofileDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth followed by sfc.exe /scannow.Removing...
  8. PowerShell closes immediately upon startup, even when running ISE or as an Admin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why isn't Windows 11 Virus Threat & Security Full Scan through Admin Powershell not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't Windows 11 Virus Threat & Security Full Scan through Admin Powershell not working: When I type this into powershell I get this response:MpCmdRun.exe : The term 'MpCmdRun.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and...
  10. Why isn't Windows 11 Virus Threat & Security Full Scan through Admin Powershell not working

Why isn't Windows 11 Virus Threat & Security Full Scan through Admin Powershell not working: When I type this into powershell I get this response:MpCmdRun.exe : The term 'MpCmdRun.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and...