Windows 10: Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself

Discus and support Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two Windows PowerShell programs open once in about 20 minutes and after about 3 seconds they close. I could not find a solution, please somebody help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bill Vergakis, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself

Two Windows PowerShell programs open once in about 20 minutes and after about 3 seconds they close. I could not find a solution, please somebody help me, I don't know if it has to do with a virus.Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself [​IMG]

:)

Bill Vergakis, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 store won't open.

Please try the following:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

Close the Powershell window

Then Reboot.

Chase Garrett, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself

Settings closes just after opening.

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC, to open the Task manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” Type
      Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:
    $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml'; Add- AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

5. Close the Powershell window

6. Reboot/Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself

1. Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself - Similar Threads - Powershell constantly opens

2. [urgent] Command Prompt and Powershell automatically closes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [urgent] Command Prompt and Powershell automatically closes itself: this is a critical response when I open Command Prompt and Powershell it automatically closes itself i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-command-prompt-and-powershell-automatically/28fb053f-83f0-4ece-bd6c-72786901d264
  3. [urgent] Command Prompt and Powershell automatically closes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [urgent] Command Prompt and Powershell automatically closes itself: this is a critical response when I open Command Prompt and Powershell it automatically closes itself i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-command-prompt-and-powershell-automatically/28fb053f-83f0-4ece-bd6c-72786901d264
  4. [urgent] Command Prompt and Powershell automatically closes itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Powershell Randomly Opening and Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Randomly Opening and Closing: Recently, Powershell has been randomly opening and instantly closing, which tabs me out of whatever I'm doing and sometimes restarts my browser Chrome. I have tried resetting the browser and disabing Powershell, but it still happens. Powershell isn't in the Control Panel...
  6. Powershell Randomly Opening and Closing

Powershell Randomly Opening and Closing: Recently, Powershell has been randomly opening and instantly closing, which tabs me out of whatever I'm doing and sometimes restarts my browser Chrome. I have tried resetting the browser and disabing Powershell, but it still happens. Powershell isn't in the Control Panel...
  7. CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing: I was playing a game and out of nowhere my game tabbed out and cmd flashed open and closed immediately and seconds later PowerShell did the same thing. I thought nothing of it so I kept playing and then it kept happening after every game. I haven't updated anything and i...
  8. CMD And PowerShell Open And Close

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD And PowerShell Open And Close: I was playing a game and out of nowhere my game tabbed out and cmd flashed open and closed immediately and seconds later PowerShell did the same thing. I thought nothing of it so I kept playing and then it kept happening after every game. I haven't updated anything and i...
  9. CMD And PowerShell Open And Close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD And PowerShell Open And Close: I was playing a game and out of nowhere my game tabbed out and cmd flashed open and closed immediately and seconds later PowerShell did the same thing. I thought nothing of it so I kept playing and then it kept happening after every game. I haven't updated anything and i...
  10. CMD And PowerShell Open And Close

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when im using my laptop powershell opens and closes on its wn

2. powershell open every minute virus

3. powershell randomly opening

4. PowerShell keeps opening after closing it,
  5. powershell opens and closes immediately