Windows 10: Windows Powershell in Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Powershell in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Windows Powershell opening when I start up my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by msolifla, Nov 19, 2021.

1. msolifla Win User

Windows Powershell in Windows 11

Why is Windows Powershell opening when I start up my desktop?

:)

msolifla, Nov 19, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Powershell in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Powershell

2. Installing PowerShell 7-x64.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing PowerShell 7-x64.: The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-powershell-7-x64/6d1d6de6-1b6f-44df-a221-9eedc66632c1
  3. Installing PowerShell 7-x64.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing PowerShell 7-x64.: The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-powershell-7-x64/6d1d6de6-1b6f-44df-a221-9eedc66632c1
  4. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  5. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  6. Used powershell on Windows 11 in S mode, How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used powershell on Windows 11 in S mode, How?: I've been experiencing some hacking, among other things, so I got a new laptop in S mode, I after a week or so of using it I decided to try to use PowerShell not knowing that you're not supposed to be able to use it on a computer in s mode, at first it gave the pop up saying...
  7. Used powershell on Windows 11 in S mode, How?

Used powershell on Windows 11 in S mode, How?: I've been experiencing some hacking, among other things, so I got a new laptop in S mode, I after a week or so of using it I decided to try to use PowerShell not knowing that you're not supposed to be able to use it on a computer in s mode, at first it gave the pop up saying...
  8. Trojan Virust running on my PC using powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trojan Virust running on my PC using powershell: My Windows is "Windows 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4239 The problem started to appear yesterday. It says the "Trojan:MSIL/Marsilia.AMMC!MTB". Affected item "amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" which is really bad. I clicked...
  9. discord crash and powershell error in even viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    discord crash and powershell error in even viewer: Application: powershell.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 51B02B73 51AF0000 with exit code 80131506.--------------Faulting application name: powershell.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time...
  10. discord crash and powershell error in even viewer

discord crash and powershell error in even viewer: Application: powershell.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 51B02B73 51AF0000 with exit code 80131506.--------------Faulting application name: powershell.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time...