Windows 10: Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

Discus and support Windows PowerShell keeps popping up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does this happen? submitted by /u/JoyousCreeper [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JoyousCreeper, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

/u/JoyousCreeper, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows powershell randomly popping up.

Hi Fabian,

Scheduled tasks that use Powershell can cause the Powershell window to appear periodically on your computer. We suggest that you check the Task Scheduler.

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on
      Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

Malware can also cause this issue. We suggest that you use Windows Defender or a third-party security software to scan your system.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Powershell pop up

Powershell keeps popping up when computer starts up. I have tried it on a new account and the pop up did not appear. Do i have to perform a clean boot to resolve the issue?

Windows PowerShell keeps popping up. 7e838daf-c5c8-4925-b0ef-fb019b7f8fe8?upload=true.png

Above is a picture of running tasks after i have disabled powershell but it still pops up when computer starts up.

Any suggestions?

LILLY MCDONNELL, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

Windows powershell randomly popping up.

Thank you for the update. Just to confirm, is Windows PowerShell shows up when turning on your device? If so, this could be due to creating a shortcut on startup folder. To know the list of items that runs when Windows started, we suggest that you check
    it in Task Manager > Startup. Check if Windows PowerShell is listed and enabled.

We would appreciate if you will send us a screenshot showing the startup tab on your Task manager to better assist you.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

1. Windows PowerShell keeps popping up. - Similar Threads - PowerShell keeps popping

2. Powershells keeps popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershells keeps popping: While I play valorant on windows 10, powershell pops for 2 s and then closes. But after that it eats a lot of memory and the game lags. I goes back to normal after I end the tasks....
  3. Powershells keeps popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershells keeps popping: While I play valorant on windows 10, powershell pops for 2 s and then closes. But after that it eats a lot of memory and the game lags. I goes back to normal after I end the tasks....
  4. Powershells keeps popping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  6. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  7. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  8. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Powershell pops up at startup

Powershell pops up at startup: Powershell window pops up on startup and has to be removed via task manager or timeout. It's disabled in the start menu and I cannot delete it. Some posts suggest this indicates a malware infection, but all scans are negative....
  10. Windows Powershell pop up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Powershell pop up?: Have had this issue for a some months now but never bothered to report it since it was minor. Randomly, especially when in-game (it'll minimize each time), Powershell opens up. This happens incessantly from time to time. I try to close it but it takes a few seconds, and it...