Windows 10: Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

Discus and support Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MarcusKing2, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10 minutes there after. I have tried disabling it with a restart but it still persists, and prompts a win unasom w/e warning from windows defender.All I use my computer for is Discord, Roll20a D&D based website, and watching Youtube. I would very much like to find a way to permanently put a end to the issue of it always popping up if possible.Unsure of where to post this issue at from topics choices, but hope for a quick response and solution.

:)

MarcusKing2, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows powershell randomly popping up.

Hi Fabian,

Scheduled tasks that use Powershell can cause the Powershell window to appear periodically on your computer. We suggest that you check the Task Scheduler.

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on
      Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

Malware can also cause this issue. We suggest that you use Windows Defender or a third-party security software to scan your system.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

1. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled. - Similar Threads - Powershell keeps trying

2. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...
  3. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...
  4. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  6. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  7. My PC keeps locking despite me being active on it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps locking despite me being active on it.: Every option that could possibly lock or put the computer to sleep or to turn on a screensaver has been turned off. Dynamic lock is off, screensaver is set to none, auto lock is set to none, any timers are set to never.This has only gotten worse since I've updated, instead of...
  8. My PC keeps locking despite me being active on it.

My PC keeps locking despite me being active on it.: Every option that could possibly lock or put the computer to sleep or to turn on a screensaver has been turned off. Dynamic lock is off, screensaver is set to none, auto lock is set to none, any timers are set to never.This has only gotten worse since I've updated, instead of...
  9. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.: I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10 minutes there after. I have tried disabling it with a restart but it still persists, and prompts a win unasom w/e warning from...
  10. Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.

Windows Powershell keeps trying to activate despite being disabled.: I have very recently been having the issue of Windows Powershell starting up when I turn on my laptop and it attempts to pop up about once every 10 minutes there after. I have tried disabling it with a restart but it still persists, and prompts a win unasom w/e warning from...