Windows 10: Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.

Discus and support Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I boot up my computer, and log in, Windows Powershell is always there and has been for the past few months. I've been told it's a virus and I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheNeverMindMan, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.

When I boot up my computer, and log in, Windows Powershell is always there and has been for the past few months. I've been told it's a virus and I'm worried. The Anti-Virus I use, Norton Security Suite, doesn't show that there are any viruses, and it's disabled for startup. I've checked many threads, and I don't think anybody else has the same issue. I've gotten used to it, but it's still annoying. I want some help with this ASAP because only now I've been looking into the matter. It didn't happen when I first received the laptop 2 years ago, though.

thanks to those who respond

:)

TheNeverMindMan, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Axolotl Win User

Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.

Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason. [​IMG]

Axolotl, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.

1. Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason. - Similar Threads - Powershell opens unknown

2. Sudden restart with unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart with unknown reason: My new laptop suddenly restarts after like 15-30 mins of playing a game with no BSOD, I did a hardware scan and everything was okay.My laptop also doesn't heat up while playing and I did the chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and everything was okay.My drivers are also up to...
  3. Sudden restart with unknown reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden restart with unknown reason: My new laptop suddenly restarts after like 15-30 mins of playing a game with no BSOD, I did a hardware scan and everything was okay.My laptop also doesn't heat up while playing and I did the chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and everything was okay.My drivers are also up to...
  4. Windows shut down for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shut down for unknown reason: I managed to install Windows 10 on a external HDD using USB port on my laptop since my internal hdd is broke and i dont have a SATA connector for internal hdd..Everything is working fine i can run apps , run games without any problems, but for some reason when i decide to...
  5. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  6. PC freezes for unknown reasons

PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  7. System crashing, unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  8. System crashing, unknown reason

System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  9. BSOD for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  10. Screen flickering for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flickering for unknown reason: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dysmondo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtr6tw/screen_flickering_for_unknown_reason/