Windows 10: Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer

Discus and support Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every hour or so windows PowerShell will appear briefly on my screen for a split second then disappear again. I know that it is caused by a task named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Exoavolin, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Exoavolin Win User

Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer

Every hour or so windows PowerShell will appear briefly on my screen for a split second then disappear again. I know that it is caused by a task named D B Scheduler but their is so little information that I can find about it that I don't know what to do. I have tried to disable/end/delete the task in task scheduler but it reappears after 30 minutes to an hour, I have even tried changing the task to only activating once but it again changes back to normal after a little while. All I want to know is if anyone has any idea of how to permanently delete this task and if not I was wondering if it wo

:)

Exoavolin, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows powershell randomly popping up.

Hi Fabian,

Scheduled tasks that use Powershell can cause the Powershell window to appear periodically on your computer. We suggest that you check the Task Scheduler.

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on
      Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

Malware can also cause this issue. We suggest that you use Windows Defender or a third-party security software to scan your system.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Ghot Win User
    can I stop the Cortana window from popping up repeatedly?

@ironfist

May not be what you want... but you can stop Cortana entirely with Winaero Tweaker.

Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer [​IMG]

4. ironfist Win User

can I stop the Cortana window from popping up repeatedly?

I have this code disabled in startup.

But this still appears every few minutes.

Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer [​IMG]

ironfist, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer - Similar Threads - PowerShell wont stop

2. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  3. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  4. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer: Every hour or so windows PowerShell will appear briefly on my screen for a split second then disappear again. I know that it is caused by a task named D B Scheduler but their is so little information that I can find about it that I don't know what to do. I have tried to...
  6. Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer

Windows PowerShell wont stop popping up repeatedly on my computer: Every hour or so windows PowerShell will appear briefly on my screen for a split second then disappear again. I know that it is caused by a task named D B Scheduler but their is so little information that I can find about it that I don't know what to do. I have tried to...
  7. Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.: Why does this happen? submitted by /u/JoyousCreeper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubvb1x/windows_powershell_keeps_popping_up/
  8. Powershell pops up at startup

Powershell pops up at startup: Powershell window pops up on startup and has to be removed via task manager or timeout. It's disabled in the start menu and I cannot delete it. Some posts suggest this indicates a malware infection, but all scans are negative....
  9. Browser repeatedly popping up.

in Browsers and Email
    Browser repeatedly popping up.: Howdy! I am a new member here,so excuse me if I post on the wrong section about my problem. Basically I currently have windows 10 for around a year,and had no problems whatsoever.However,I booted my laptop today only to come across a very annoying issue indeed,which...
  10. Windows Powershell pop up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Powershell pop up?: Have had this issue for a some months now but never bothered to report it since it was minor. Randomly, especially when in-game (it'll minimize each time), Powershell opens up. This happens incessantly from time to time. I try to close it but it takes a few seconds, and it...