Windows 10: Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

Discus and support Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; lately , i'm having a problem with my windows license , even though my windows was pre-install to my laptop asus x541u but it says that the license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrChakerAtallah, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

lately , i'm having a problem with my windows license , even though my windows was pre-install to my laptop asus x541u but it says that the license will expire soon , i've tried a solution of typing slmgr -rearm in cmd , the message is not showing anymore but when i go to setting it says windows not activated and will expire on 2 march 2020 ....... pls help !

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated e8947842-348d-4e70-8769-d525c39ed565?upload=true.png I also tried to get my product key with cmd command , but it didn't show up .

:)

MrChakerAtallah, Feb 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

Hi,

I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not
    require to be activated. Any help to find a solution will be much apreciated.

Thanks

AbdulRashid_DXB, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Rousseau Win User

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate

That's the utility I found! Here you go...

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated [​IMG]

Rousseau, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated

1. Windows pre-install on my asus laptop not activated - Similar Threads - pre install asus

2. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  3. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  4. Pre-installed office activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  5. Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go

Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go: Hi guys, Good day! I'm quite new here, so please bear with me. Recently, my mom gifted me a Surface Laptop Go8gb/128gb. She tried using it for a few months yet she figured it was too complicated for her usage. She used her own e-mail address for her microsoft account....
  6. Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop: my Asus UX461UN which I bought new out of the box about 2 years ago will not boot requesting a Bitlocker code which I never knew I had. None of the options offered in the Bitlocker screen seem to work. I never activated Bitlocker or set it up with a code though my microsoft...
  7. pre installed windows 10 activation

pre installed windows 10 activation: I have been facing a problem regarding windows 10 activation i haven't got any activation key with my laptop as it has pre installed microsoft windows 10 home and office, when i open any windows app like word and after going in settings there always comming a popup that...
  8. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  9. New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate

New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate: Hi there. I'm hopeful you can help me with my problem. I recently purchased a new MSI laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition already installed. I asked the authorized re-seller to perform a clean Windows installation so as not to have to deal with bloatware. When my laptop...
  10. Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!: Right. I bought this laptop, the spec is decent and the price was cheap. I realized it was so cheap because it didn't have a windows OS installed on it. I thought "That's fine, you're decent when it comes to computers. Just buy windows 10 and install it yourself!". No. Just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MyAsus for win XP

2. nu vot