Windows 10: Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup

Discus and support Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of the pre-installed apps including Cortana and the ws installed apps load up for a second and then crash. I have already done various solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnonymousJD, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup

All of the pre-installed apps including Cortana and the ws installed apps load up for a second and then crash. I have already done various solutions like resetting apps, updating the computer, doing some AppxPackage commands and powershell and cmd, I've even deleted everything off of my computer and it still didn't work. I do not have any error messaging after the apps crash, but I get this message everytime I start up.

:)

AnonymousJD, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

it comes pre installed. as a default app

Solaris17, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup

apps crashes on startup

Hey

I got a another clue .

The apps which crashes are installed in the next partition on hard disk.

• Apps on local disk C. works good
    • Apps on local disk F. crashes

But they worked good before.

Please help.

Thank you.

GeorgeRaveen, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup

1. Windows Pre-Installed Apps and MS Apps Crashing after Startup - Similar Threads - Pre Installed Apps

2. How to get back pre-installed MS apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back pre-installed MS apps?: My pre-installed Microsoft apps one day stopped working. I once sent my laptop for repair as it got a virus after I got it back, all Microsoft Office apps suddenly stopped, and now they are asking me to "buy" the same products. Please help me get my apps back...
  3. How to get back pre-installed MS apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back pre-installed MS apps?: My pre-installed Microsoft apps one day stopped working. I once sent my laptop for repair as it got a virus after I got it back, all Microsoft Office apps suddenly stopped, and now they are asking me to "buy" the same products. Please help me get my apps back...
  4. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  5. No Pre-installed apps on windows

No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  6. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  8. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  9. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  10. issue with pre-installed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"