Windows 10: Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu

Discus and support Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I debloat my windows 10 everything what i need is work fine, but today the uninstalled apps is came back to the start bar. [ATTACH] I still cant open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrik Kordás, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu

I debloat my windows 10 everything what i need is work fine, but today the uninstalled apps is came back to the start bar.

Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu ec2d49d5-4bb9-4d90-af3f-15dca4916d30?upload=true.png

I still cant open the apps but it it irritates that they are there. Can i somehow delete or hide the icons?

:)

Patrik Kordás, Jul 2, 2020

2. Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu

Is use debloater.

And when i right click on the apps is shows i can remove ik, but nothing happens when i click it because it is removed. In the app list it didn't shows up it only in the start menu.

Patrik Kordás, Aug 5, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu

Hi Patrik

The icons and folders you see in that Alphabetical list on your Start Menu are stored in two folders in Windows 10, check those folders and if you find those icons or folders, you can delete them from there . . .

Open File Explorer, then paste this into the address bar and hit Enter:

%ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

If the items you want to delete are not in that folder, paste this into the address bar and hit Enter:

%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

DaveM121, Aug 5, 2020
  4. MGru888 Win User

Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't
    show up in powershell, yet there they are in the start menu. Even left clicking on them from the start menu does nothing (nothing opens). Any idea how I can get rid of them? Very annoying.

MGru888, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows preinstalled apps don't disappear from the start menu - Similar Threads - preinstalled apps don't

2. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: HelloI have an issue with the Start Menu of my Windows 11. I've tried all the suggested fixed found online relating to this:Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows ExplorerRun the System File Checker SFCRepair the Windows System Image with DISMRe-register the Start menu Shell...
  3. Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu: [ATTACH] I just recovered my Windows and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-of-metro-apps-disappeared-from-start-menu/bf0baa33-41c0-46bc-a5f4-b201b2faadad
  4. start menu apps disappeared and some apps don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start menu apps disappeared and some apps don't work: Hello, my system consist of three drives: - C: 128 GB SSD which is where windows installed - D and E: both sum is 3 TB and I keep all files and installations on them. my windows started to crash randomly and the C drive was getting low on spacelike 15 GB remaining. so I...
  5. Icon for Default Apps in Start Menu Disappear

Icon for Default Apps in Start Menu Disappear: Hi, after several exchanges with tech support. I finally found out what caused the problem of the icons disappearing and deleted the file which was C:\Users\MyAccount\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy, after which I deleted the account and copied...
  6. Most preinstalled UWP app icons don't show up in the Start Menu's 'All Apps' and the Search...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Most preinstalled UWP app icons don't show up in the Start Menu's 'All Apps' and the Search...: I installed an app from Microsoft Store called 'Cartoon Photo Filters — CoolArt'. After that, all the preinstalled UWP app icons stopped showing up in the Start Menu's 'All Apps' and the Search bar. Some apps recovered, like Alarms & Clocks, Calendar, and Camera. Also, non...
  7. start menu disappeared

start menu disappeared: My list on the start menu list is gone how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-disappeared/6666a5e1-2833-4dd1-b448-11b015e4587f
  8. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  9. Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu: My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't show up in powershell,...
  10. Disappearing Settings Menu from Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing Settings Menu from Start: This morning, I noticed that the "File Explorer" and "Settings" menu items have disappeared from the Start menu. I manually typed in "Settings" and pinned it to the Start menu, but it showed up as a tile, which was not my intent. I removed the tile, and both "Settings" and...