Windows 10: Windows preloading Forza Horizon 4 into ram

Discus and support Windows preloading Forza Horizon 4 into ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to build 1809 windows automatically loads up 2GB of files from Forza Horizon 4, it hogs up my hard drive and ram, it won't let go of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveKB, Nov 14, 2018.

1. DaveKB Win User

Windows preloading Forza Horizon 4 into ram

After updating to build 1809 windows automatically loads up 2GB of files from Forza Horizon 4, it hogs up my hard drive and ram, it won't let go of those files even if i max out my ram usage. Before the update i disabled superfetch to fix this problem but now microsoft seems to have added another service that appears to do same thing but i can't figure out what it is or how to disable it. Every single major update gives me headaches...

Windows preloading Forza Horizon 4 into ram f4e5098c-c386-4b33-981b-05fc0bd2b346?upload=true.png

:)

DaveKB, Nov 14, 2018

2. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc.

If you know how to fix it please send help

RichardBeaumont, Nov 14, 2018
  3. I can't get Forza Horizon 4 to download

(THIS IS ON PC, NOT CONSOLE)

I keep getting this error when trying to preload the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4: 0x87E107D7 It does the same thing for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Forza Motorsports 7 installs just fine, and so does any other game on pc.

Things I have tried to fix the issue:

• I ran wsreset
    • I have made sure my windows is up to date (I'm not sure it is up to date because my old computer had a different layout on the windows store)
    • My graphics card drivers is all up to date
    • My graphics card does fit within the specs (GTX 970)

I know doing a windows refresh fixes but its my fathers computer and not mine.

If you know how to fix it please send help.

NoahWilliford, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows preloading Forza Horizon 4 into ram - Similar Threads - preloading Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 still doesn't work after Windows 2004 update, will you do something about it or not? It is a shame that someone pays for such an expensive game and then they can't even play it because you don't do anything about it....
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: So recently i've had this problem where i cant connect to horizon life session. Today i joined forza,all good.played online. i quit. Come back after a few hours and since then it wont find a horizon life session. I've watched over 5 youtube videos on how to fix this and i...
  5. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys!I just bought Forza Horizon 4 and when it launched, it appeared that my system memory doesn't meet minimum requirments FH401.I do have 8 gb of ram but it doesn't wanna work.Any ideas?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Dear Microsoft Yesterday, I playing with horizon 4 without any problems.... After it crashed (dropped me back to the desktop) and today, it doesn't start. Turn 10 Logo and drop me back to the desktop. Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 is work for me, only the Horizon 4 isn't. Can...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...