Windows 10: Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...

Discus and support Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all, we have been using the printer server ALIAS name and it was working until last month, can someone help what would be the reason of creating... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlwaysUtd21, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...

hi all,

we have been using the printer server ALIAS name and it was working until last month, can someone help what would be the reason of creating this error

Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be... f5c76b9a-26a6-4a8f-8497-778b818e35b6?upload=true.jpg

• I have tried removing the last windows update.
    • have tried checking all the reg values are still in place

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\DnsOnWire=dword:00000001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters\DisableStrictNameChecking=dword:00000001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters\OptionalNames

:)

AlwaysUtd21, Apr 14, 2021

2. Print to PDF on Windows Server 2019

Hi,

Was anyone able to setup print to pdf on Windows Server 2019?

The option is not available on the list of Microsoft drivers.

I have checked Windows Features.

Marco Prinsloo, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...

windows server, add windows shared printer to Print Management

hi

i add windows shared printer ( named A ) to my windows server 2019. the A printer is shown in control panel\deive and printer but is not shown in print servers\printers.

Q: what kind of printer is listed in Print Servers\Printers ?

soheil darvish amiri, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...

1. Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be... - Similar Threads - Print Server Aliases

2. 2 digit year configuration in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 digit year configuration in Windows Server 2019: Hello,I am trying to change the 2 digit year configuration in a Windows Server 2019.All articles I have found show the "Control Panel" solution see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58508724/parsing-12-25-35-to-a-date-using-invariantculture-2-digit-year, which I have tried...
  3. 2 digit year configuration in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 digit year configuration in Windows Server 2019: Hello,I am trying to change the 2 digit year configuration in a Windows Server 2019.All articles I have found show the "Control Panel" solution see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58508724/parsing-12-25-35-to-a-date-using-invariantculture-2-digit-year, which I have tried...
  4. Server 2019 could not get update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2019 could not get update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.i check the internet it's OK,Windows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for...
  5. Server 2019 could not get update

Server 2019 could not get update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.i check the internet it's OK,Windows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for...
  6. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  7. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  8. Adding printers from 2019 Server print server.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding printers from 2019 Server print server.: Printers from previous Print Server were imported and some did not work and were removed and the printers were added manually in Print Management. However when you go to Printers and Scanners and try to add them on the workstation it does not download the drivers and errors...
  9. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019: Hello, I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019. Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the...
  10. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2019: My family is using Windows 2016 Essentials. What is our upgrade path to Windows 2019 Server? Our server has 2 cores. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019/e0e655e0-af27-4955-86f2-32f015eb0fff