Windows 10: windows printer margin default

Discus and support windows printer margin default in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a windows printer margin default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceGray1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. windows printer margin default

is there a windows printer margin default?

:)

BruceGray1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Printer Margins?

Hi Maria,

Based on the details provided, there are a lot of possible factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue,
    we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue
      occurred?

• How many PC's are connected on your printer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

I recommend that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided in the article entitled
    "Fix printer problems in Windows
    10"

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sets Last Printer Used As Default Printer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the printer settings and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type as “settings”.
    • Go to “settings” and select “devices”.
    • Click on “printers and scanners” option on the left hand side.
    • You will find all your printers listed on the screen, below that there is an option
      “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
    • I suggest you to turn “OFF” the option “When turned on, the default printer is the last used printer”.
    • Now check whether you can choose the other printers or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Maria Kay Win User

windows printer margin default

Printer Margins?

Hiya,

I seem to have a newly encountered problem with my printer margins. I go to print a page and a notice come up with "Left edge was changed because of a conflict with another printer setting". This margin is messing up my printing...any ideas?

Maria Kay, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

windows printer margin default

1. windows printer margin default - Similar Threads - printer margin default

2. print default margins for excell

in Windows 10 Customization
    print default margins for excell: how do i change the print default margins for excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-default-margins-for-excell/d8ac211d-dac0-403a-a465-644f63a433b0
  3. printer default

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer default: undefault the printer It won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-default/d060e7f7-0537-4b26-9714-83bb57ce3d74
  4. default printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    default printer: How can I change the default printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-printer/5e464eb3-4256-4ae1-839c-03c604254285
  5. margins in wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins in wordpad: how do I change margins in wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-in-wordpad/a792e75e-5cdd-4e93-80a7-d019eabe1d35"
  6. Default printer issues

Default printer issues: Sup peeps thx for checking my problem. I use windows 10, we have several network printers surrounding me that we use each for different function to help our office work efficiently. Windows 10 refuses to cooperate and help out. Here is the exact problem; I print files from my...
  7. Default printer in OpenOffice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default printer in OpenOffice: Hi, We're having a problem with setting a default printer in OO. Every time we select a printer; after the program is shutdown and starts up again it reverts to the XPS Writer as default. I've already unchecked the box that loads the printer settings per document, to no...
  8. margins not printing correctly

margins not printing correctly: looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7). use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers. worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to...
  9. Default Printer Problem -- "Manage my default printer = OFF"

Default Printer Problem -- "Manage my default printer = OFF": Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand that Windows 10 has a new feature that automatically sets your effective default printer to the last device used (unless you explicitly turn OFF the "Let Windows manage my default printer" feature). I have turned this feature OFF (and...
  10. default printer?

default printer?: Any ideas why W10 doesn't approve of me setting my Canon printer as the default printer? 54591