Windows 10: windows printer margin default

Discus and support windows printer margin default in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a windows printer margin default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceGray1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. windows printer margin default

is there a windows printer margin default?

:)

BruceGray1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Printer Margins?

Hi Maria,

Based on the details provided, there are a lot of possible factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue,
    we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue
      occurred?

• How many PC's are connected on your printer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

I recommend that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided in the article entitled
    "Fix printer problems in Windows
    10"

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sets Last Printer Used As Default Printer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the printer settings and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type as “settings”.
    • Go to “settings” and select “devices”.
    • Click on “printers and scanners” option on the left hand side.
    • You will find all your printers listed on the screen, below that there is an option
      “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
    • I suggest you to turn “OFF” the option “When turned on, the default printer is the last used printer”.
    • Now check whether you can choose the other printers or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Maria Kay Win User

windows printer margin default

Printer Margins?

Hiya,

I seem to have a newly encountered problem with my printer margins. I go to print a page and a notice come up with "Left edge was changed because of a conflict with another printer setting". This margin is messing up my printing...any ideas?

Maria Kay, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

windows printer margin default

1. windows printer margin default - Similar Threads - printer margin default

2. Printer margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  3. Printer margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  4. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  5. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  6. Margins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  7. printer margins in inches not cm

in Browsers and Email
    printer margins in inches not cm: just recently installed Windows 10 v2004 preview. but both Chrome and Firefox browsers are showing printer margin settings in inches not cm. Print preview in chrome shows margins in inches yet the page is set to A4. I've check me Dell 3330dn laser printer settings and default...
  8. printer margins in inches not cm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer margins in inches not cm: just recently installed Windows 10 v2004 preview. but both Chrome and Firefox browsers are showing printer margin settings in inches not cm. Print preview in chrome shows margins in inches yet the page is set to A4. I've check me Dell 3330dn laser printer settings and default...
  9. margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins: Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins....
  10. print default margins for excell

in Windows 10 Customization
    print default margins for excell: how do i change the print default margins for excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-default-margins-for-excell/d8ac211d-dac0-403a-a465-644f63a433b0