Windows 10: windows pro 32/64 bit

Discus and support windows pro 32/64 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 64 bit machine windows 10 can I install windows pro 32/64 bit will it load 64 bit ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LARRY TUNGET, Oct 28, 2019.

1. windows pro 32/64 bit

I have 64 bit machine windows 10 can I install windows pro 32/64 bit will it load 64 bit ?

:)

LARRY TUNGET, Oct 28, 2019
  2. RonW13 Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

RonW13, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Oct 28, 2019
  4. pepoluan Win User

windows pro 32/64 bit

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

windows pro 32/64 bit

1. windows pro 32/64 bit - Similar Threads - pro bit

2. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  3. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  4. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit: Hello. I recently started work with a company that builds and services computer systems used in flight simulation. We are a small business less than 5 employees so I am not sure if any of the Volume Licensing programs would be open to us. Onto the issue at hand. Many of the...
  6. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit: Hello. I recently started work with a company that builds and services computer systems used in flight simulation. We are a small business less than 5 employees so I am not sure if any of the Volume Licensing programs would be open to us. Onto the issue at hand. Many of the...
  7. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobumu Windows 10 64 Bit sürümüne yükseltmek istiyorum. herhangi bir sorun yaşar mıyım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-64-bit-3-gb-ram-laptobuma-windows-10/6a8cef49-2d7b-482d-8e0c-d49756590434
  9. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobumu Windows 10 64 Bit sürümüne yükseltmek istiyorum. herhangi bir sorun yaşar mıyım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-64-bit-3-gb-ram-laptobuma-windows-10/6a8cef49-2d7b-482d-8e0c-d49756590434
  10. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade