Windows 10: Windows Pro Activation Impossible!

Discus and support Windows Pro Activation Impossible! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just opened the Microsoft store and upgraded to windows pro (10). When I go into settings it now it says it's not activated. Microsoft didn't send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FarhanUrfi, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Windows Pro Activation Impossible!

I just opened the Microsoft store and upgraded to windows pro (10).

When I go into settings it now it says it's not activated. Microsoft didn't send me a key and I am not using a different computer.

There is an error code saying 0xc004f211 and something about changing hardware. But I haven't changed anything!

Trouble shooter doesn't work (it says it cant connect to the internet, But I am connected).

The virtual assistant won't let me talk to a real person and says run this SLUI 04, but when I click on it nothing happens.

Have Microsoft just taken £120 of me for nothing?! can anyone help please?

If it helps, I paid with paypal.

Thanks!

:)

FarhanUrfi, Jul 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 9, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

Windows Pro Activation Impossible!

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Pro Activation Impossible!

1. Windows Pro Activation Impossible! - Similar Threads - Pro Activation Impossible

2. Impossible upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello,I got a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home, version 21H2, and I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. But when it comes to upgrade to 11 Pro, Microsoft Store offers me an upgrade to 10/11 Pro that is not fit for my PC.Should I wait for the Coming soon Windows...
  3. Impossible upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello,I got a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home, version 21H2, and I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. But when it comes to upgrade to 11 Pro, Microsoft Store offers me an upgrade to 10/11 Pro that is not fit for my PC.Should I wait for the Coming soon Windows...
  4. Activation Windows impossible

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Windows impossible: Bonjour,Je fais partie de l'entreprise Carmat et comme nous avons comme abonnement l'office 365 via l'Azure Directory, lorsque nous activons la licence office, elle active en parallèle la licence Windows, depuis quelques temps je fais passer les mises à jour Windows Sur...
  5. Activation Windows impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows impossible: Bonjour,Je fais partie de l'entreprise Carmat et comme nous avons comme abonnement l'office 365 via l'Azure Directory, lorsque nous activons la licence office, elle active en parallèle la licence Windows, depuis quelques temps je fais passer les mises à jour Windows Sur...
  6. Activation Windows impossible

7. Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible: Hi there,My Windows PC asks for activation of Windows after previously working fine. I made a hardware upgrade, but that was more than half a year ago. I tried just inputting my existing win10 key but I always get the same error when I use the problem solver int the...
  8. Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible

Windows asks for activation after months of working fine without it. Activating is impossible: Hi there,My Windows PC asks for activation of Windows after previously working fine. I made a hardware upgrade, but that was more than half a year ago. I tried just inputting my existing win10 key but I always get the same error when I use the problem solver int the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro in domain - Impossible to change language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro in domain - Impossible to change language: Hello, I am an IT in our company and I have really weird problem on my notebook HP ProBook 450 G7. I have Windows 10 pro connected to our local domain. When I want to switch language from CZ to en-US I download the package and than select it as my display language, but the...
  10. Impossible to activate Windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Impossible to activate Windows defender: All of a sudden it has stop to work. I guess it is some crappy update that is causing it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/impossible-to-activate-windows-defender/9a4b7b56-bf3f-4333-b4db-f01f7ea5a60e