Windows 10: Windows Pro activation issues

Discus and support Windows Pro activation issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a second hand laptop that had windows 10 pro installed. I had no issues until a few days ago when I started getting notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steph Wyrd, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Windows Pro activation issues

Hi, I recently bought a second hand laptop that had windows 10 pro installed. I had no issues until a few days ago when I started getting notifications that my license was about to expire ( no date displayed though). I checked my activation status, and it said that windows was activated.

Yesterday I start up to find that windows is not activated with the following error code : 0x8007232B.

When I run the trouble shooter , it tells me that the license key found is for Windows 10 home edition with Pro installed on the system. I have absolutely no issues downgrading to home if this fixes my problems, but I don't know how, or if it can be done. I rely on this laptop for streaming, so any help getting this resolved would be greatly appreciated

Steph x

:)

Steph Wyrd, Aug 26, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Windows Pro activation issues

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Pro activation issues

1. Windows Pro activation issues - Similar Threads - Pro activation issues

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue: I bought a Dell Latitude E5430 laptop refurbished from the Walmart site about a year ago. It came with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Four months ago, I started to receive the error message that the License was about to expire. Now I receive the following message: "Windows is...
  3. Issues activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues activating Windows 10 Pro: I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro, and am trying to activate it, but I am getting an error that says "We can't activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy genuine Windows....
  4. Windows Pro Activation Issues

Windows Pro Activation Issues: I purchased Microsoft Pro from the Microsoft store yesterday so I will be able to have remote desktop capabilities. Everything was downloaded and installed yesterday, and it worked great. Today, my laptop says I have not activated windows, and since I purchased online...
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

Windows 10 Pro activation issue: I purchased a license for Windows 10 Pro and used it on a virtual device. I am trying to install it on my Dell PC but failed to activate the software with an error 0xC004C008. What is your suggestion sir?!...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues: I Purchased a laptop directly from DELL that had a Windows 7 Pro license that was activated. A couple years later I upgraded this same DELL Laptop with a valid windows 10 Pro license. It was running for over a year now. I noticed an issue where it can;t activate windows right...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

Windows 10 Pro activation issue: Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10 Pro activation. I have bought a new laptop and i'm trying to transfer the registration key from the old laptop. I have a retail version. I deleted the key via cmd from the old laptop, but when i try to activate Windows on the new...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation issue

Windows 10 pro activation issue: I got original windows 10 professional with my desktop pc but someone installed pirated windows 7 on it and now as I fresh installed windows 10 pro back it is not activating. Please Help....
  9. Windows 10 pro activation issue

Windows 10 pro activation issue: I have a store bought pc running windows 10 and it deactivated less than a week ago on its own. I am getting error code 0x8007007B and the troubleshooter is basically useless. Can anyone help?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue: I purchased and activated Windows 10 Pro in January and still have the key. My computer says there is an activation issue but still seems to be working. I tried entering the key again but it says that it is not valid....