Windows 10: Windows PRO Download

Discus and support Windows PRO Download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased and downloaded Windows 10 PRO thinking that it would help with my version 1803 upgrade problems. My computer showed version 1903 for 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidLatta1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows PRO Download

I purchased and downloaded Windows 10 PRO thinking that it would help with my version 1803 upgrade problems. My computer showed version 1903 for 2 days. Then it reverted to 1803. Was the download from the Microsoft store a waste of money? I don't understand why I can't upgrade.

Is my laptop too old? 2011

:)

DavidLatta1, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jun 30, 2020
  3. jimlau Win User
    download w10 pro

will do. i think both are on the windows 10 one. if i want to install from a usb drive, do i have to make it a bootable drive somehow (some extra step), or will it automatically boot with the saved windows 10 I downloaded?

jimlau, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Windows PRO Download

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows PRO Download

1. Windows PRO Download - Similar Threads - PRO Download

2. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  3. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  4. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  5. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  6. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Realtek Audio Console can't download on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console can't download on windows 10 pro: I can't install Realtek Audio Console on my PC. This is very important for me, before i use it but this time after giving my windows 10 pro i cant download this. Please somebody help me....
  8. Realtek Audio Console can't download on windows 10 pro

Realtek Audio Console can't download on windows 10 pro: I can't install Realtek Audio Console on my PC. This is very important for me, before i use it but this time after giving my windows 10 pro i cant download this. Please somebody help me....
  9. Realtek Audio Console can't download on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...