Windows 10: windows pro key does'nt work

Discus and support windows pro key does'nt work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated windows home 7 to 8 to 10 to 10 pro. Windows stopped working so windows home 10 reinstalled. I changed my ssd and changed it back. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by croxster42, Jan 21, 2020.

1. windows pro key does'nt work

I updated windows home 7 to 8 to 10 to 10 pro. Windows stopped working so windows home 10 reinstalled. I changed my ssd and changed it back. My Microsoft account shows I have windows 10 pro but my product key is wrong or does not work when I try to change it in activation window in windows 10 home.

:)

croxster42, Jan 21, 2020

2. Surface Pro 3 Windows key not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

Are you using docking station?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key+X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• From the list, double click on hardware and devices and run the troubleshooter and check what it shows.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jan 21, 2020
  4. windows pro key does'nt work

Ctrl keys are nt working

I m using window 7. And both the Ctrl keys are nt working.

Pls tell me what to do..

vaibhavtomar2, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

windows pro key does'nt work

1. windows pro key does'nt work - Similar Threads - pro key does'nt

2. Will education key works on pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will education key works on pro?: Hi i have windows 11 education key via my university Can i use it to activate pro or homeOr its only for education versionsAnd is there really a difference between them?THANKS...
  3. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro key not working: hey i just bought a new laptop with no OS , i downloaded windows 10 using a usb drive and bought a windows 10 pro key , problem is when i enter the key to upgrade to windows 10 pro it doesnt work....
  4. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro key not working: hey i just bought a new laptop with no OS , i downloaded windows 10 using a usb drive and bought a windows 10 pro key , problem is when i enter the key to upgrade to windows 10 pro it doesnt work....
  5. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Window 10 Pro Key Not working

Window 10 Pro Key Not working: I have purchased a new laptop with preinstalled win 10 home and want to use the Winpro 10, I had in last machine. Key is with me, but its showing used in another PC. Please help me to activate the same....
  7. SETTINGS DOES'NT LAUNCH

in Windows 10 Customization
    SETTINGS DOES'NT LAUNCH: SETTINGS WON'T LAUNCH ON WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-launch/d5429f6a-2fbb-43fc-ae5a-08c2803c790b
  8. Windows 10 Pro key not working

Windows 10 Pro key not working: So I just built my PC and I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off ebay (pretty sure it was legit, dude had like 500 reviews and more than 4.5 stars) and every time I try to enter it in it says that this key has been already used on another PC. Any help? I've contacted the seller...
  9. photo does'nt open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo does'nt open: Whenever i try to open a photo or a image i get an error "invalid value for register". it happens to all photos [ATTACH]" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-doesnt-open/2663347e-5382-4be1-bc12-4e167aef4fe2"
  10. Windows 10 Pro Key is not working

Windows 10 Pro Key is not working: Hi I purchased my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9550) and it came with windows license key for Windows 10 Pro as OEM. I had to reinstall my windows few days before but it is not accepting windows key any more. Rather windows is activated as home edition using OEM key. May you...