Windows 10: Windows pro lic

Discus and support Windows pro lic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am buying a new computer i currently have windows 10 professional on my computer can i transfer it to my new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cobra8514, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Cobra8514 Win User

Windows pro lic

i am buying a new computer i currently have windows 10 professional on my computer can i transfer it to my new computer

:)

Cobra8514, Oct 29, 2020
  2. MaaS® Win User

Windows Pro Lic from Portal.

He
    Hello,

I have purchased windows pro lic from store back in Sep-2018 , I reformated my Dell laptop with the OEM image and I cannot find the Lic on the portal. I see the Order number and details but not the Key

Where can I find the windows Key.

Thanks

MaaS®, Oct 29, 2020
  3. BKGreenva Win User
    Windows 10 Home Upgrade To Pro With Digital Lic Or 7 Pro Key

I Had A System Failure And Had To Purchase A Used PC Which Has Windows 10 Home Installed And I Have Activated I Need To Upgrade To Pro With My Digital Lic From The Burnt Up PC But I Am Unable To Find A Solution.

I Also Have A Windows 7 Pro Key

I Did Burn ISO To Flash Drive But I Have No Option To Upgrade Only Install Home Version Again, I Need To Upgrade From Home To Pro

And Suggestions Or Ideas Would Be Greatly Appreciated

BKGreenva, Oct 29, 2020
  4. winxp Win User

Windows pro lic

Ready to buy digital Lic for MS Office Pro 2019 standalone

I'm still using MS Office 2007 on my desaktop PC. I use Word and Excel but still using Outlook for all my email accounts.
    I know Office 2021 is coming soon and thinking buying Office 2019 online for about $50 with digital lic. and download link.
    I don't use Office much, Word and Excel but really still like to use Outlook.

Should I update to 2019 Office Pro or keep my perfectly running Office Pro 2007?

Are these online sites that sell MS Office Pro Lic legit or a scam?
    Any you suggest is legit.
    Have you bought before using this method?
    Pro's and Con's?

Thank you all.

winxp, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows pro lic

1. Windows pro lic - Similar Threads - pro lic

2. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  3. Windows 11 PRO lic for Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO lic for Hyper-V: Enviroment:1x HOST2x Virtual Servers1x Virtual PCHost server is running Windows Server 2022 with Hyper-V, 2x Virtual servers are running Windows 2012R2, 1x Virtual PC is running Windows 11 PROAll servers are fully licenced and successfully activated.Windows 11 PRO - my...
  4. Windows 11 PRO lic for Hyper-V

Windows 11 PRO lic for Hyper-V: Enviroment:1x HOST2x Virtual Servers1x Virtual PCHost server is running Windows Server 2022 with Hyper-V, 2x Virtual servers are running Windows 2012R2, 1x Virtual PC is running Windows 11 PROAll servers are fully licenced and successfully activated.Windows 11 PRO - my...
  5. not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key: not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-upgrade-from-win-11-home-to-pro-with/e5f5df92-de24-4b4c-9e4a-7b22c6226a13
  6. not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key

not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key: not able to upgrade from win 11 home to Pro with vol lic key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-upgrade-from-win-11-home-to-pro-with/e5f5df92-de24-4b4c-9e4a-7b22c6226a13
  7. Ready to buy digital Lic for MS Office Pro 2019 standalone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ready to buy digital Lic for MS Office Pro 2019 standalone: I'm still using MS Office 2007 on my desaktop PC. I use Word and Excel but still using Outlook for all my email accounts. I know Office 2021 is coming soon and thinking buying Office 2019 online for about $50 with digital lic. and download link. I don't use Office much, Word...
  8. Windows Pro Lic from Portal.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Pro Lic from Portal.: He Hello, I have purchased windows pro lic from store back in Sep-2018 , I reformated my Dell laptop with the OEM image and I cannot find the Lic on the portal. I see the Order number and details but not the Key Where can I find the windows Key. Thanks...
  9. Upgrade from Win 10 Home (digital lic) to Win 10 Pro (Product Lic Key) - error 0xc004f050

Upgrade from Win 10 Home (digital lic) to Win 10 Pro (Product Lic Key) - error 0xc004f050: I have a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home some time ago. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro Upgrade / Product Lic Key to upgrade to W10Pro so I could enable BitLocker but cannot activate the Pro Key. I receive error 0xc004f050. Any advice is...
  10. Accedentally deleted linked devices with win10 pro lic on my microsoft account, is their a...

Accedentally deleted linked devices with win10 pro lic on my microsoft account, is their a...: Accedentally deleted linked devices with win10 pro lic on my microsoft account, is their a way to recover my win10 pro license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accedentally-deleted-linked-devices-with-win10-pro/f71a15a3-c771-4fea-97e0-82cd3daf1590"