Windows 10: Windows Pro N starting up stop code error

Discus and support Windows Pro N starting up stop code error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, with all due respect ,recently i bought a laptop Acer Predator 17 and windows pro N was installed on that laptop. After 3 days while working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shastirmizi, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Windows Pro N starting up stop code error

Hi, with all due respect ,recently i bought a laptop Acer Predator 17 and windows pro N was installed on that laptop. After 3 days while working suddenly a blue screen on the screen write Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we are just collecting some error info, and then we will restart for you. and then it got restarted.
    From that time the windows never comes up. And when i turn on my laptop again and again it get restart and some time a message came on screen " Preparing automatic repair" but again it get restart again and again even it doesn't open the recovery options etc.
    Please suggest me how can i recover my PC /Windows . I downloaded windows on USB and tried to even install a new windows but again it do not even open usb boot,i.e. when i press boot key options comes on screen and i select the usb drive for boot but it do not open windows setup and it goes for restart.
    If there is any software which is helpful for recovery of operating system etc.?

:)

shastirmizi, Mar 10, 2019
  2. RESK208 Win User

Error code 0x8009000f on upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro.

Original Title: upfrade to Win 10

In trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Pro to 10, when it started the upgrade if halted with the error code 0x8009000f. I cann ot find this error code in any of the online listings. Any Suggestions? RES

RESK208, Mar 10, 2019
  3. daikin990 Win User
    win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Mar 10, 2019
  4. StefanM Win User

Windows Pro N starting up stop code error

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Pro N starting up stop code error

1. Windows Pro N starting up stop code error - Similar Threads - Pro starting stop

2. How to start up system when it is in stop-code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to start up system when it is in stop-code: My computer at start-up will not boot.It has a blue screen message stop code 0x-00000667 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-up-system-when-it-is-in-stop-code/f7ff322b-c416-4d89-b75c-1877ef511653
  3. Raw image extension stopped working on windows pro N

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raw image extension stopped working on windows pro N: Hi all, Apologies if this is not the most correct group to ask some questions/help. On my computer I have been using the extension Raw Image Extension from Microsoft so I can see the raw thumbnails from my machine on the file explorer. Yesterday I decided to clean format...
  4. Windows 10 Pro N update to 20H2 ERROR Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro N update to 20H2 ERROR Code 0x80004005: Hello everyone, my Problem is typically the same as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/windows-20h2-update-error-code-0x80004005/f2a65f95-1b17-4c38-b774-88845614fc62 Windows version: Windows 10 Pro N 2004 OS Build: 19041.572 Screenshots: ERROR Code...
  5. UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up: I am trying to start my 2 month old Dell computer and I keep getting this code It says it's collecting information and will restart but it doesn't start. What can I do?...
  6. Windows won't start, stop code error then restarting non stop

Windows won't start, stop code error then restarting non stop: Windows won't start, keeps giving me stop code error then restarting non stop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-stop-code-error-then-restarting/f9ab5610-40a6-4f8c-9d16-5fdffeafa898
  7. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up: When I turn on my computer this error shows up and then windows restarts then its fine, until I shutdown my computer and turn it back on it repeats the process again...
  8. Windows 10 pro n error activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro n error activation.: Okay, so I've been building and programing PCs for over Two years and ive never seen anything like my problem. this is the 6th time this has happened. My PC has Win10 pro and I bought it from Microsoft and when I activated the product, it worked fine, but here recently its...
  9. BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:: I have windows 10 (HP Touchsmart 15) and recently installed updates upon restart, I got the BSOD which gave me the stop code of : FLTMGR File System. I can get to the windows logon screen just fine. But if I try to log in after about a few seconds the stop code pops up. So...
  10. Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 Pro downloaded from Insider Build on VirtuBox. It worked well until about 2 to 3 months later. It has trouble with start Windows 10 Pro. I have also received two Stop Codes: "KNODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...