Windows 10: Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

Discus and support Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased a license of windows 10 home. Following the purchase, I received an email containing a link of an installer which downloads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adnan Farogh, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

I recently purchased a license of windows 10 home. Following the purchase, I received an email containing a link of an installer which downloads windows setup.

The problem I’m facing is that the installer downloads windows 10 professional setup while my license is for home edition. I learnt this after installing windows and being unable to activate it.

How can i get the Windows 10 Home installer with correct license?

:)

Adnan Farogh, Nov 18, 2018
  2. RoryBGF Win User

Windows 7 Pro Product Key coming up invalid.

Hard drive crashed, installed new one. Attempting to reinstall Windows 7 Pro from discs. Product Key coming up as invalid. Solution?

RoryBGF, Nov 18, 2018
  3. CDeanT Win User
    Invalid Product Key

I bought my computer from Best Buy with Windows 10 preinstalled. Now I am upgrading Windows 10 and I get an invalid product key error. Why?

CDeanT, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

Upgraded from windows 8.1 and have an invalid product key and liscense

As the title suggests I reserved my free copy of windows 10 from 8.1, but my windows 10 key isn't valid as it seems... I get the error code: 0xC004F034. Which tells me in the error description that my product key either doesn't exist or is invalid. Like
    i've said that's weird because i upgraded from a legit copy of windows 8.1. this "invalid" product key also prohibits me from downloading apps in the store. Please help.

RyanNotforyou, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

1. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key - Similar Threads - Pro Home Invalid

2. Windows 11 Pro product key showing as invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro product key showing as invalid: I recently bought Windows 11 Pro from Walmart. I upgraded my CPU from a Ryzen 5 to a Ryzen 7 in order to meet the system requirements. After doing this, I tried activating Windows 11 and it says the product key is invalid. I know I have never activated it before and I only...
  3. Windows 11 Pro product key showing as invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro product key showing as invalid: I recently bought Windows 11 Pro from Walmart. I upgraded my CPU from a Ryzen 5 to a Ryzen 7 in order to meet the system requirements. After doing this, I tried activating Windows 11 and it says the product key is invalid. I know I have never activated it before and I only...
  4. Invalid product key Win 7 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid product key Win 7 PRO: A few years ago after purchasing Win 7 Pro. When it came time to activate it. I called they gave me a product key that I am using now not the product key that came with the CD I have been using it installed on the same computer for at least five years. Now I am getting...
  5. Invalid product key Win 7 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid product key Win 7 PRO: A few years ago after purchasing Win 7 Pro. When it came time to activate it. I called they gave me a product key that I am using now not the product key that came with the CD I have been using it installed on the same computer for at least five years. Now I am getting...
  6. Windows 10 Home product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home product key is invalid: When I tried pausing updates, I was unable to do so because "my organization disabled that". However, I use my laptop personally, so I have no organization or administrator to control that. I looked into it further and saw that Windows Insider might have disabled it. But I...
  7. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  8. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...
  9. windows says product key is invalid

windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  10. Windows home to Windows Pro product key

Windows home to Windows Pro product key: I want to remote access my office pc with my surface pro. the office pc has Windows home on it and will not let me use remote access the surface pro has Windows Pro, can I use the product key from the surface pro on the windows home to upgrade it? also I have no idea what...