Windows 10: Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation

Discus and support Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering If the windows 10 PRO upgrade from windows app store is Legit and Legal, since it's 100 euros less than the website version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JialiangChen, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation

Hello, I was wondering If the windows 10 PRO upgrade from windows app store is Legit and Legal, since it's 100 euros less than the website version of it, What's the catch?

Will I be able to activate this license on another pc when I change my device?

:)

JialiangChen, Oct 6, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation

1. Windows Pro upgrade & Windows Driver Installation - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade Driver

2. Windows 11 Pro - Windows Update not installing drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Windows Update not installing drivers: Hello,I recently did a clean install of Windows 11 pro on my PC. All drivers and Windows updates were installed as of today not missing any drivers in device manager. The issue I'm having is that there are drivers that appear on Windows Update and the only option I have is...
  3. Windows 11 Pro - Windows Update not installing drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro - Windows Update not installing drivers: Hello,I recently did a clean install of Windows 11 pro on my PC. All drivers and Windows updates were installed as of today not missing any drivers in device manager. The issue I'm having is that there are drivers that appear on Windows Update and the only option I have is...
  4. Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro: I bought a computer that came with Windows 11 Home. I want to use it with my Office 365 business account, but Windows won't let me sign in with a Microsoft 365 business email address unless I have Windows 11 Pro. If I install a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro to be able to set...
  5. Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro: I bought a computer that came with Windows 11 Home. I want to use it with my Office 365 business account, but Windows won't let me sign in with a Microsoft 365 business email address unless I have Windows 11 Pro. If I install a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro to be able to set...
  6. WINDOWS 10 HOME/PRO INSTALL, UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME/PRO INSTALL, UPGRADE: Greetings, can someone, anyone please please help me????? I have had this HP laptop since Dec of of last year I bought it used and it was a CLEAN INSTALL laptop which means there was nothing installed on it so i had to reinstall like EVERYTHING.. My issue has been very nerve...
  7. windows 10 pro upgrade could not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro upgrade could not install: i bought windows 10 pro upgrade from Microsoft store 3/16/2020 but it could not get it to install and I don't see anyway to try the install again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade-could-not-install/209a2746-cfbb-4a81-9ca9-0cfdb1b2045f
  8. Upgrade or new install - windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro

Upgrade or new install - windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro: I have several work computers that have windows 7 pro. Should I do a full version install or just upgrade? They are mainly used for our electronic medical records that we access through a vpn. I'm trying to go the cheaper route however I don't want to regret it down the...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase: I bought an HP Omen laptop. The laptop came with Windows Home. I also bought a copy of Windows Pro. I tried doing a clean install, but evidently there were drivers that were part of the store install that were not available in Windows 10 Pro. The result as that my Omen...
  10. Installing upgrade windows 10 pro

Installing upgrade windows 10 pro: I have purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from the store. When I click on install the computer appears to be installing.. the circle of dots goes around and it says do not turn off your computer. this happens for an hour or so then it reboots but nothing has been installed....