Windows 10: windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

Discus and support windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; apc index mismatch dmpProbably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ccyz, Mar 13, 2021.

1. ccyz Win User

windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

apc index mismatch dmpProbably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

:)

2. 4747 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Mar 13, 2021
  4. windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

1. windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0 - Similar Threads - Probably caused ntoskrnl

2. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue: My windows has been suffering from BSOD three times a day for the past few weeks. Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORWhich means maybe caused by hardware error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kc0aSUWORM_aAY9eAJedbEBuVFFVGQ7s/view?usp=sharingThis is the link to the minidump...
  6. Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue: My windows has been suffering from BSOD three times a day for the past few weeks. Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORWhich means maybe caused by hardware error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kc0aSUWORM_aAY9eAJedbEBuVFFVGQ7s/view?usp=sharingThis is the link to the minidump...
  7. Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10

NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10: Hi allfor the last few months my PC has been crashing randomly overnight, this has been getting worse to the point that it is happening every 15-30 mins. I am receiving multiple different Blue screen errors, from checking Bluescreenview they are caused by "allntoskrnl.exe...
  9. bsod probably caused by a driver

bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...