Windows 10: Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it?

Discus and support Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lesionfn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdog31/windows_problem_0xc0000185_how_do_i_fix_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lesionfn, May 4, 2020.

1. Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it?

/u/lesionfn, May 4, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Computer Boot configuration error Code: 0xc0000185

Hi Dave,

The error code 0xc0000185 could indicate that there is a failure on the hard drive, hard drive controller or any other hardware that is associated with it.

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check out this link
    and follow Final Boss' answer to perform bootrec fix.

If the above suggestion did not work, the next best step that we can suggest is to contact your laptop manufacturer's support for further assistance regarding this issue, as this may indicate complete hardware failure.

All the best.

Mark Isi, May 4, 2020
  3. Error code: 0xc0000185

Error code 0xc0000185 can be caused by damaged or corrupted startup files or errors on the hard disk. Did the issue happen while updating your Windows 10 device?

Pressing Enter will instruct Windows to automatically fix the boot problem. Should the issue continue, you can use a Windows 10 installation media as stated in your screenshot. You can create one using the
    Media Creation Tool installed on a different machine.
    Arul_D provided steps on how to resolve
    Error code 0xc0000185 on his response from this
    thread.
    He also provided a link on how to create an installation media for Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Devlin Sco, May 4, 2020
  4. Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it?

Windows 10 Error Code 0xc0000185

Hi , I'm David, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'll do my best to help today.

To solve the problem I leave you 2 guides with steps to follow:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-error-code-0xc0000...

https://windowsreport.com/windows-error-code-0x...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards,

David.

David Comley, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it?

1. Windows problem 0xc0000185 how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - problem 0xc0000185 fix

2. how do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix this problem: my laptops battery doesn't work and while i was using the laptop the electricity got cut for a moment and after i turned it on again the windows and all the programs and games fell heavy and have low fps i tried to fix all the errors and warnings in the event log and even...
  3. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  4. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  5. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  6. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  7. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  8. How to fix Error 0xc000000f and 0xc0000185?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Error 0xc000000f and 0xc0000185?: Hello. I was running my antivirus and Malwarebytes full scan last night and when I woke up, my screen only had a black screen. After force restarting, these errors show up: 0xc000000f and 0xc0000185. I have tried putting in a bootable media device and after stating that it's...
  9. How do I fix this problem

How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...
  10. Problem with 0xc0000185

Problem with 0xc0000185: I have tried startup repair,system restore, and system image recovery but they all get stuck on a blue screen. I'm am currently trying to do command prompt and been doing that for 10 hours submitted by /u/exocore [link] [comments]...
Tags: