Windows 10: Windows problem and error

Discus and support Windows problem and error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have got problem while updating ( Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80240031). And while working it is shutting down with error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SatyaMahato, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Windows problem and error

I have got problem while updating ( Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80240031). And while working it is shutting down with error like (system service exception), and so on. please I request you to help for this problem.

:)

SatyaMahato, Sep 15, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2018
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows problem and error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Windows problem and error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows problem and error

1. Windows problem and error - Similar Threads - problem error

2. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  3. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  4. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  6. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  7. When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?: My email address removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-windows-10-error-code-is/6f4811e5-d00b-4b01-a0c4-f02ea8dcbce8
  8. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  9. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  10. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing