Windows 10: windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage

Discus and support windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 version 1909OS Build 183363.900. Windows Problem Reporting always run in the background. I had disabled it through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shubham Dukare, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:23 AM.

1. windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage

I am using windows 10 version 1909OS Build 183363.900.

Windows Problem Reporting always run in the background.

I had disabled it through services.msc but that didn't worked. i have also tried safe boot. but nothing worked .

I want solution very eagerly.

please help me.........

:)

Shubham Dukare, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:23 AM
  2. David Haz Win User

High CPU Usage Problem

Hello,

SvcHost.exe is a system process that hosts multiple Windows services in Windows Operating Systems. If there are multiple instances of svchost.exe in Task Manager, it could be that there are multiple third-party applications that are running in the background
    services.

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode and see if you are still getting a high CPU usage. You may follow the steps here on this
    link to start your PC in Safe Mode.

Keep us updated with the results.

3. ajs007 Win User
    Windows Explorer high CPU usage as Apps or Background Process...

3May2018...

Running Windows10 Home Ver 1709 latest OS Build on

Intel Core i5 CPU @ 3.8GHz.

Recently Windows Explorer has been running at high CPU usage 45% to 50%

Even when I am not using File Explorer - Windows Explorer runs as a Background Process as same high CPU usage...

First when will Microsoft stick to the new name File Explorer - instead of showing Windows Explorer as the app in the Task Manager...confusing :-(

Two - I saw someone else with the same problem and a ridiculous multi step cumbersome solution of creating another account (where Windows Explorer did not have high CPU) and then a painful exercise of trying to migrate all applications and files from one
    account to the other.

Apparently the original user account may have had a corruption....

Are there any simpler explanations out there on how to fix run away Windows(File) Explorer???

4. windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:25 AM
Thema:

windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage

1. windows problem reporting always running in the background, with high cpu usage - Similar Threads - problem reporting always

2. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I have a number of processes that are using 60% + CPU. Have tried a lot of the fixes on other questions without success [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage/d5e764c8-9e18-4614-8ffa-510834a469a1
  3. High CPU usage when running OneDrive

High CPU usage when running OneDrive: I am running OneDrive both for a work account, and personal account. Frequently almost all the time OneDrive is running it causes my machine to hit 100% CPU usage with Windows Explorer.exe taking about 2/3rds of that. Here is a screenshot of Process Explorer, with CPU...
  4. High CPU usage.

High CPU usage.: I recently bought a new desktop PC 2 months ago and I've start to encounter some errors. So about a month ago one of my RAM sticks were faulty and my computer wouldn't start etc. I changed it over and it worked fine. However I'm just randomly getting high/max CPU usage...
  5. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hello guys, so, my computer has been lagging A LOT lately and i finally found out the issue, atleast i think i did, my guess is, it's with the CPU, because whenever lag spikes happend the CPU usage escalates to 100%, when normally it's 20%, some good things to point out are;...
  6. smartscreen.exe high CPU usage running for hours

smartscreen.exe high CPU usage running for hours: Hello: I've run into this a couple times over the last several months. Windows Defender SmartScreen is running continuously for hours, and contributing to overheating my laptop when I use other CPU intensive programs (3D drawing). Reading about smartscreen.exe, it appears...
  7. High CPU usage.

High CPU usage.: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) How to fix high CPU usage. When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage. Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8% Windows Audio Device...
  8. High CPU and Disk usage by "Click to Run"

High CPU and Disk usage by "Click to Run": Hi: My laptop (Dell Precision 7520, Win10 Pro) was just brought to a grinding halt by MS Click-to-Run. Something called Superfetch or Supercache was also pigging out - just caught a glimpse of it. It completely locked me out, couldn't even force a quit or restart with the...
  9. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  10. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage: Hi. I have a problem with my laptop since yesterday. Something invisible is using very high cpu usage. I said invisible because it didn't show in task manager and process explorer. It all comes when I was browsing some pictures in Google and downloading YouTube videos...