Windows 10: Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager

Discus and support Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's quite wierd to me since it barely appeared in my task manager and when i checked task manager today it's almost full of windows error reporting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Happixdd, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager

It's quite wierd to me since it barely appeared in my task manager and when i checked task manager today it's almost full of windows error reporting and i dont know why nor if i should be scared

submitted by /u/Happixdd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Happixdd, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Task Manager Startup Flooded With Unknown Apps

Just click any column heading in task manager and enable command line view. Alternatively right click any entry then choose "open file location"

Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager [​IMG]

Let us know the file location and it might help.

Callender, Mar 20, 2021
  3. YoYo IE Win User
    Task Manager Startup Flooded With Unknown Apps

Unfortunately this option is grayed out for me

YoYo IE, Mar 20, 2021
  4. FF-2018 Win User

Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager

Bug Report Task Manager

This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does
    not. Instead the Task Manager reports a fictitiously low figure, less than 10% of the actual usage for individual apps, even though total CPU use is reported correctly. This bug can be reproduced by doing a CPU-intensive task such as video encoding (H264 or
    H265), and in multiple instances if need be.

FF-2018, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager

1. Windows problem reporting flooding the task manager - Similar Threads - problem reporting flooding

2. Task Manager problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager problems.: After the recent update, The main problem is with Task Manager:- 1 When I open the task manager I cannot switch to other apps open in the background, as we normally hover the cursor over the background app and it appears over the all above. Still, when an opened task manager...
  3. Task Manager problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager problem: I am having problem to open task manager.When I open it,most often it crashes and restarts pc automatically.On the screen,there is a text''Your pc ran into problems".I want the reason and the solution.Kindly help me....
  4. Task Manager Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Problem: Hello Guys. Yesterday when i installing the latest update i see that when i connect my smartphone on the pc and use like Realtek NDIS compatible device my task manager stop refreshing the information....
  5. Task Manager problems

Task Manager problems: When I launch my task manager i don't see the list of all my programs. Some are listed, others are blank spaces. What gives? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-problems/b1ee71a0-1211-491b-b32f-d97d5dff3d45
  6. Problem with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with task manager: I don't know if my PC bad at Math or something wrong with my CPU % usage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-task-manager/7322ec02-5e12-4d3a-ade2-0619152f0ef5
  7. Bug Report Task Manager

Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...
  8. task manager problem

task manager problem: hello, my problem is that in the task manager, in the process part the percentage of use of the network remains at zero while I use the network. thank you, waiting for your reply...
  9. Task Manager problem

Task Manager problem: [ATTACH]Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games. I'm using Window 10. Pls reply as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-problem/bbfcdb77-0355-4e44-a238-523a96d02a3f
  10. Task Manager Startup Flooded With Unknown Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startup Flooded With Unknown Apps: I'm not sure if this is a virus of some sort, but it's really worrying me. The Downsize and Excavations tasks are obviously unnatural, and every time I found their original file location and deleted them, a new one would pop up. Now I cant find the file location at all...