Windows 10: Windows Problem Reporting

Discus and support Windows Problem Reporting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a way to disable Windows Problem Reporting (c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe) for good? It has uploaded over 14GB of data in the last week, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anik96ii, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Anik96ii Win User

Windows Problem Reporting

Is there a way to disable Windows Problem Reporting (c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe) for good?
    It has uploaded over 14GB of data in the last week, and I can't seem to be able to stop that from happening.

I already tried doing that in the Settings menu, to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Anik96ii, Sep 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2018
  4. ElceeT Win User

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Problem Reporting - Similar Threads - Problem Reporting

2. Does anyone know how long I might have to wait for a progress report on this problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone know how long I might have to wait for a progress report on this problem?: For weeks I have been getting a Retry Error message when I try to install Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems KB5034441And this message appears: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  3. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  4. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  5. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  7. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  8. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  9. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  10. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing...

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing...: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing in NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop gpuI have updated windows and reinstall this drive but having same issue every time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows problem reporting

2. wermgr.exe is using up bandwidth