Windows 10: Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly

Discus and support Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: ffffaf09644c6520 Parameter 3: ffffaf09644c6478 Parameter 4: 0 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbimaelGrossen, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 139
    Parameter 1: 2
    Parameter 2: ffffaf09644c6520
    Parameter 3: ffffaf09644c6478
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.121
    Locale ID: 1033
    Files that help describe the problem
    100118-3984-01.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    MEMORY.DMP
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt

Link for .dmp file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AucR3jonQsMJnUfHP1fl89hnzRlB

:)

AbimaelGrossen, Oct 1, 2018

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2018
  3. pc shutdown unexpectedly

hi joydeep sir there is a powercut in my house yestarday and my ups backup was finsished and my pc was shutdown unexpectedly so will there be a chance of my windows getting corrupted for that reason what u say.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit

JoydeepSarkar685, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly

Laptop shutdowns unexpectedly

Hello, i have the following issue, my laptop shutdowns unexpectedly and in the event viewer it showns that there was a cirtical error kernel power id 41 task category 63, i have no idea whats going on please help me, i
    have windows 10.

Minev3.1416, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly

1. Windows Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Problem Shutdown Unexpectedly

2. UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN: I HAD A POWER OUTAGE WHICH CAUSED AN UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN AND NOT I CAN'T GET INTO A PROGRAM I NEED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shutdown/df20d204-4f5d-4ca5-8103-bbd94898b7c5
  3. UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN: I HAD A POWER OUTAGE WHICH CAUSED AN UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN AND NOT I CAN'T GET INTO A PROGRAM I NEED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shutdown/df20d204-4f5d-4ca5-8103-bbd94898b7c5
  4. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected shutdown: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for several months now custom built where the computer will just randomly restart itself. This usually happens while gaming and the screen just goes black but has happened once while not gaming. I have already tried windows...
  5. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unexpected shutdown: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for several months now custom built where the computer will just randomly restart itself. This usually happens while gaming and the screen just goes black but has happened once while not gaming. I have already tried windows...
  6. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected shutdowns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected shutdowns: Hello, on freshly new installed microsoft windows 10 pro, activated, i have issue with unexpected shutdowns. Please not that this problem appears only on Win10. On win7 it was not observed. When i enter in the shutdown log, i see error with event id 6008: Log Name:...
  8. Unexpected shutdown - Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexpected shutdown - Hardware problem: Hello, I have an unexpected shutdown problem with my Acer E5-576g Windows 10, and I'm stuck in determining the problem source. At the beginning of the problem, I tried every possible software solution, and the last one was cleaning the entire SSD and reinstall a different...
  9. Unexpected Shutdown

Unexpected Shutdown: Hi All, I'm running a new installation of Windows 10 a machine and withing days of a fresh install I started experiencing shutdowns with following info from Events Log: Source: Kernel-Power Event ID: 41 Level: Critical User: SYSTEM OpCode: Info Task Category: 63...
  10. Unexpected Shutdowns

Unexpected Shutdowns: Hey Y'all, I hope you can shed some light on my issue. My PC has been shutting down unexpectedly and then reboots. Event Viewer is filled to the brim with Errors and Warnings. Everything from DistributedCOM to Kernel-EvenTracking, User Device Registration and Perflib. I...