Windows 10: Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop

Discus and support Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started my PC but couldn't find the realtek manager icon,didn't hear anything. I tried to reinstall the realtek driver but everytime I intall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DánielDudás9, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop

I started my PC but couldn't find the realtek manager icon,didn't hear anything. I tried to reinstall the realtek driver but everytime I intall it,reboot my PC it starts from the beginning of the intallation.So I don't have an audio driver, couldn't intall any.My pc doesn't decets my headphones nor my microphone.

:)

DánielDudás9, Jan 25, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop

1. Windows problem with audio driver/ installation loop - Similar Threads - problem audio driver

2. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.: I've been trying to install the realtek audio drivers with constant failure of installing them, restarting my pc and it saying to install and restart again in a never ending loop.I've tried deleting the app from settings and reinstalling again which didn't work.I'm unsure as...
  3. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.: I've been trying to install the realtek audio drivers with constant failure of installing them, restarting my pc and it saying to install and restart again in a never ending loop.I've tried deleting the app from settings and reinstalling again which didn't work.I'm unsure as...
  4. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio driver problem: So I bought myself a headset with a microphone on it, but when connecting the headset to my computer only the sound would work and it would still appear as if I was using my computer speakers. I noticed on my other laptop that I have another audio driver called ''Realtek High...
  6. Problems with the Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with the Audio Driver: [ATTACH] Hey i've got some issues with my Audio Driver working with my Audio Software ( Native Instruments Traktor Pro 3 and Maschine) on Windows 10. First of all if i use WASAPI (shared mode) the sound in the software mentioned above sounds terrible/is delayed till...
  7. audio driver problem

audio driver problem: i unable to get 64 bits of vedeck hd audio driver and alternate method is realtek hd audio dirver i have successfully install realte hd audio driver still after installing realtek hd audio manager not showing please fix this problem...
  8. Installed incorrect audio drivers and got BSOD Loop.

Installed incorrect audio drivers and got BSOD Loop.: Ok so this is what happened. I recently connected my gaming pc after not using it for a few years. I notice my drivers were out dated so I installed Radeon Software to get the latest drivers. In the process I had my audio drivers completed deleted and had no sound coming out....
  9. Realtek audio driver install loop.

Realtek audio driver install loop.: When installing driver it restarts but begins the installation again and when you cancel im not sure its fully installed or not but there's no audio icon in the tray or anyway to configure realtek options. submitted by /u/Drew2489 [link] [comments]...
  10. Audio Driver Problems

Audio Driver Problems: My laptop had updated the Windows 10 January update and in that process, it corrupted the preexisting audio driver that I had on my laptop. I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, changing the setting advised by other older posts here and online, and restarting...