Windows 10: Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep

Discus and support Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Hope your doing good, Following the last Linus video on the issues : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKKcd3sx2c I wanted to know if Microsoft plan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexGrenier2, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep

Hi, Hope your doing good, Following the last Linus video on the issues : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKKcd3sx2c I wanted to know if Microsoft plan some support and refund on any break part that could have occur internally on a system due to this mistake. We all know once a CPU overheat beyond normality, you need to replace the thermal paste on it, majority of people probably are unable to do it and it can be difficult on certain laptop model.We got already several post on the forum having the issues and none got the right answer to solve the problem when it can be solveIn my case m

:)

AlexGrenier2, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2022
  3. sjohn_az Win User
    Windows sleep mode--computer won't stay asleep

I usually manual enter sleep mode on my computer. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can put the computer to sleep but several minutes later the computer "wakes up" again. I have no problems initially going into sleep mode. Computer fan stops, HD stops etc.
    It just doesn't want to stay asleep. Any suggestions?

S. Johnson

sjohn_az, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep

Computer Won't Stay Asleep

Hi,

Computer won't stay asleep due to countless culprits: an accidental swipe of the mouse, a scheduled system task, and any number of other weird settings that reside in Windows' power options. To fix the issue, you may disable the Ethernet adapter's so that system
    may stay asleep. To do so, you may follow the steps below:

1. Open the Windows Device Manager.

2. Click the plus next to Network adapters, then find the Ethernet adapter for your system.

3. Right-click the adapter name and choose Properties.

4. Click the Power Management tab, then clear the checkbox next to Allow this device to wake the computer.

5. Click OK, then restart the computer.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep

1. Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep - Similar Threads - problem computer heating

2. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: Please HELP ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/c5d3d0b6-2bd9-42c5-9f95-3ef289e30f8a
  3. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: Please HELP ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/c5d3d0b6-2bd9-42c5-9f95-3ef289e30f8a
  4. Why does my computer restart while asleep?

Why does my computer restart while asleep?: For the last month or so sometimes when my computer is asleep it will have restarted and the programs I had open will not be open due to the restart. I'm not sure what's causing this issue and would greatly appreciate any help....
  5. Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep

Windows problem with computer heating up while asleep: Hi, Hope your doing good, Following the last Linus video on the issues : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKKcd3sx2c I wanted to know if Microsoft plan some support and refund on any break part that could have occur internally on a system due to this mistake. We all know once...
  6. Computer crashes while asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while asleep: When I wake up the computer after a long sleep overnight, for example, it sometimes opens such that:-Chrome has been closed-Most edge tabs have been closed-All open Notepad files have been replaced by Unnamed files-All Word files have been closed, even if they weren't...
  7. Computer crashes while asleep

Computer crashes while asleep: When I wake up the computer after a long sleep overnight, for example, it sometimes opens such that:-Chrome has been closed-Most edge tabs have been closed-All open Notepad files have been replaced by Unnamed files-All Word files have been closed, even if they weren't...
  8. Fan turns on while computer is asleep or shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fan turns on while computer is asleep or shutdown: I have an HP Envy 15 and the computer fan starts running while the computer is just sitting there idle. I haven't connected any external mouse so the problem is not a key being pressed or the mouse moved. Every time I have to force shutdown by pressing the power button to...
  9. Suppressing notification banners while computer is asleep?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suppressing notification banners while computer is asleep?: My personal laptop and my work laptop both run on Windows 10. However, when my personal laptop is asleep, notification banners are somehow suppressed, such that when I wake it from sleep they don't ever appear they just stay in the notification center. This is the behavior I...
  10. Computer not staying asleep. Wakes up on own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer not staying asleep. Wakes up on own: Lately I've been having an issue where my computer will wake itself up sometime in the morning. I can't pin down an exact time the computer wakes itself up. I have noticed a few things however in regards to this annoyance. 1) The computer will turn itself on as well as...