Windows 10: Windows problem

Discus and support Windows problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer. my computer is restarting while working now. so I thought of reinstalling windows. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Windows problem

I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer.

my computer is restarting while working now.

so I thought of reinstalling windows. what should i do re installed my license.

I also have office 2016 package.

:)

Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows problem

1. Windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. problem filtering out login events in security log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem filtering out login events in security log: Would like to see if there are any remote logins on my system. I brought up the security log but there are so many logins it is not possible to spot anything unusual. I assume the majority of login are something internal to windows and I would like to filter those out if...
  3. windows network icon problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows network icon problem: an icon in the System tray is indicating you don't have Internet Access but in fact if i load a Browser and go to Google, i can get to Google I have reinstalled Realtek driver 2 times but same happenes...
  4. KB4503286 causing odd problems with Lenovo Yoga connected to CalDigit Dock - sleep or power...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4503286 causing odd problems with Lenovo Yoga connected to CalDigit Dock - sleep or power...: I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 connected via thunderbolt to a CalDigit dock. Normally, I start the PC with lid open in order to start "Thunderbolt* Software". I typically have to start the program, then right click in the system tray and "Manage approved devices" in order for the...
  5. External hard drive problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive problem: I have 2TB seaget hard disk (HD) . As soon as I attach my hard disk to surface go it shows 100% performance in task manager with 0 reading and writing speed. No antivirus is working as I start scanning it, it stays at 0% for long time until it detaches itself. Even the...
  6. Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound drivers problem- This device cannot start. (Code 10) The request is not supported.: I downloaded drivers for sound by website for my motherboard and sound didn't work. the only working audio jack is on my monitor. So I decided to solve this with driver easy PRO version and i updated all my drivers but sound still doesn't work. I have on board audio devices...
  7. Problem with unwanted folder deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with unwanted folder deletion: I have a rather large HDD with multiple directories and sub-directories. I've recently discovered that each of these directories contains an unwanted .metadata folder, which itself contains a number of unwanted files. I'd like to delete all these .metadata folders and their...
  8. A strange problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    A strange problem in Windows: [ATTACH] There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN 7. Only notes this is about WIN 10 PRO 1903 After an information security survey requested that all changes to REGISTRY be...
  9. Hibernation Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation Problem: Using Win 10, computer is set for hibernation however when I go to start/power/hibernate, computer goes to hibernation only to come back on in less than a minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem/0e5b7139-5ff5-4be1-8d74-c48ab6e29377
  10. Unable to rename/delete folder in OneDrive that has name problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rename/delete folder in OneDrive that has name problems: Hi all, I recently allowed the Windows update to v1903 and all looked OK, except I know have a c:\users\xxxxx.000 directory (where xxxxx is the user name). Anyway, while trying to ensure everything was OK with OneDrive, somehow I managed to create a directory call "desktop "...