Windows 10: Windows problem

Discus and support Windows problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer. my computer is restarting while working now. so I thought of reinstalling windows. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Windows problem

I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer.

my computer is restarting while working now.

so I thought of reinstalling windows. what should i do re installed my license.

I also have office 2016 package.

:)

Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows problem

1. Windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Microphone problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone problem: No matter what application I use, like, you name it, voice chatting apps, audio file creating, nothing receives audio from my mic. I have went to the "Sounds" settings and tried talking into my mic and I go to recording, and there are no green sound waves. I set each one to...
  3. Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem: I have problem formatting my Micro SD cards Using Windows 10 , every time I attempt to format it says the device is fully formatted , then when I use the card into the device , it says there are still files on your Card. I simply can Use the format bottom and will fully...
  4. Microsoft has fixed almost all Windows 10 October 2018 Update problems

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has fixed almost all Windows 10 October 2018 Update problems: Microsoft recently released a new build of Windows 10 October 2018 Update with tons of bug fixes and improvements. Windows 10 Build 17763.168 has fixed issues with the brightness control, File Association and several other operating system features. In updated Windows 10...
  5. New install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install problem: Hello: I recently purchased a used Lenovo T510 Laptop with no OS. I attempted to install Windows 10 Home with the media creation tool on a USB flash drive. I kept getting the black screen with the flashing underscore in the top left corner. I then made a boot disk using Rufus...
  6. antivirus update installation problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    antivirus update installation problem: installation of windows defender is failing after downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-update-installation-problem/b0d2a3ab-1471-4949-bc37-6760f17da110
  7. JBL T 500 Problem with windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL T 500 Problem with windows: Hi Dear, I have a problem with my JBL T 500 headphones, they keep disconnecting and connecting with my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 automatically, knowing that all my Bluetooth drivers are up to date, what should I do please. Best,...
  8. SheepShaver problem windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SheepShaver problem windows 10: [ATTACH] How to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sheepshaver-problem-windows-10/5cd285fd-6691-4326-8cb8-a73bb9ac1f90"
  9. Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems: Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable?? ***Modify title from: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family Options" ***...
  10. Problem with screen lockout and sleep settings.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with screen lockout and sleep settings.: windows screen lock and sleep settings are set above 5 min but screen turns off automatically after 30 secs. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-screen-lockout-and-sleep-settings/7cf4f078-136b-4732-8566-7dc6bf167a21