Windows 10: Windows problem

Discus and support Windows problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer. my computer is restarting while working now. so I thought of reinstalling windows. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Windows problem

I have windows 10 pro 64bit OEI installed on my computer.

my computer is restarting while working now.

so I thought of reinstalling windows. what should i do re installed my license.

I also have office 2016 package.

:)

Harini Perera, Oct 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows problem

1. Windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. i have problem on taking new update of win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have problem on taking new update of win 10: hi dude i have surface pro 3 and from 5-6 month ago i was trying to update my device but after reboot and after install 30% , crash and recover previous build of win 10 . i downloaded install fill and copy on USB but again happend. please help me ....
  3. Serious problem with folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious problem with folders: Windows 10 will not let me rename a folder. I can create one, which it labels "new folder" but it wont' let me change the name. It won't let me change the name of an existing folder. Gives me error ox80004005. What's up with that?...
  4. Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam Problem: I have the above webcam, whilst the microphone works ok, the video does not. I have tried all sorts of "fixes" but the video side of things is still lacking. TIA Paul King UK...
  5. Headset Problems

Headset Problems: I'll keep it brief, so I can explain it to you what's happening. My headset is a warfare sniper elite fps(among those lines). I plug it in my jack(it's only 1 jack, that works for both audio and microphone) I can hear stuff, but my microphone doesn't work at all. I go to...
  6. Windows 10 Education, problem with Oldrim(Skyrim old edition) mods.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education, problem with Oldrim(Skyrim old edition) mods.: First of all hello microsoft community. I am a student, and I got this Windows 10 Education for free and it seems to be like any other Windows version only with some extra "options". Now I am guessing, okay then it should be fine running any game with no problem, and it does....
  7. Wireless Problem

Wireless Problem: Hello Microsoft,I have a problem. Whatever I do,I cannot escape this problem. When I play or I surf on internet,my wifi icon gets an yellow triangle with an exclamation sign in it.I troubleshoot and it says 'The default gateway is not available' and after this says 'Fixed',...
  8. A silly problem with creating new folder

A silly problem with creating new folder: First I want to thank microsoft corporation for windows 10 that was a great effort I just have a silly problem when I right click then New ( to create a new folder ) the computer goes to a long lag then nothing happened Actually I create a new folder from shortcut...
  9. Windows 10 login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 login problem: Please can anyone help me to resolve a login problem I have ? I recently found that Microsoft Edge wasn't opening on my PC when I clicked on the icon, so I used Internet Explorer to access this website and search for a solution to the problem. It seems that quite a few...
  10. TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?

TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?: Whenever i use a Wifi connection with through the wireless adapter, my PC starts to slow down a lot. By that i mean it freezes for 1~2 seconds (including audio and video) and then works fine. This happens between 20~30 seconds and mostly when i use Youtube-Twitch. I suspect...