Windows 10: windows problem

Discus and support windows problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hy,I have windows 10 on 64 bit installed on ssd intel 540 250 gb ... when I start my pc the windows start very hard, it started in 15-20 sec and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andreiteiagafiei, Jul 1, 2019.

1. windows problem

Hy,I have windows 10 on 64 bit installed on ssd intel 540 250

gb ... when I start my pc the windows start very hard, it started in 15-20 sec and now in 2 minutes ... the same at the closing, it stops very hard

:)

andreiteiagafiei, Jul 1, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 1, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

windows problem

1. windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. ransomware problem bgzq

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware problem bgzq: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  3. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  4. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  5. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  7. boot problem

boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  8. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  9. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  10. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging