Windows 10: windows problem

Discus and support windows problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELLO MICROSOFT DEAR, I CANT RUN ANY PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 10 LIKE - .EXE FILES , REGEDIT,CMD, etc, AND I CANT CREATE ANY USER ALSO I CANT TO DO RUN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushargoel24, Nov 15, 2019.

1. windows problem

HELLO MICROSOFT

DEAR, I CANT RUN ANY PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 10 LIKE - .EXE FILES , REGEDIT,CMD, etc, AND I CANT CREATE ANY USER ALSO I CANT TO DO RUN ANYTHING PLEASE HEPL ME

:)

tushargoel24, Nov 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

windows problem

1. windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Net View Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net View Problem: I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has not been started", followed by :NET HELPMSG 2184. My other computer when I run net view shows me both computers. Does anyone...
  3. (HELP!) Problem with LAN file sharing/transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    (HELP!) Problem with LAN file sharing/transfer: I have two PC's running Windows 10. One of them is my main computer used for browsing, gaming w/e, and the other one is basically a storage unit where I keep all big files and folders such as a movie collection of about 1.7tb and so on and so forth. Now, both these PC's are...
  4. Problems with Windows 10 needing to update extremely often, and causing stuttering and/or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Windows 10 needing to update extremely often, and causing stuttering and/or...: So I recently got a new gaming PC. Installed Windows 10 Pro and used this method to activate windows. Every now and then I experience stuttering with playing audio/video, mouse cursor movement, scrolling, etc and/or disconnections from my network. I have discovered that...
  5. Canon printer problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon printer problems.: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot print on my MF4370dn Canon printer. Can anyone help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-problems/b2ec7ade-7179-407e-b0f7-b5fb05dd0e04
  6. Problem Suffering after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Suffering after upgrade: The first problem 1. Getting "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support this machine" after updating windows 2. The right does not work after as we click it show loading without any result...
  7. Laptop sleep mode problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop sleep mode problem: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 installed. When I put it in sleep mode it will be fine for a while, but then it will begin to make notification sounds that ping/blingggg until I open the screen. On the screen will be a window asking me to enter my Microsoft...
  8. configuring outlook 2010 for gmail imap access dns name resolution problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    configuring outlook 2010 for gmail imap access dns name resolution problem: I am trying to configure gmail in outlook 2010 on a Windows 10 virtual machine running in VMware 15 workstation. Somehow during configuration of outlook client app I am getting following errors as seen in screenshots. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What else can...
  9. adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd: ok so I got a free 10 download from you over the internet. I put a hint I know the answer to. my son forgot his and got locked out on week two. had to replace. still got the new apple 4. so I tried but I guess I failed. the hint is not what is should be. that user wasn't...
  10. Mouse Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Wheel Problems: Good Morning to All, Recently, I have begun to experience changes in the function of my mouse wheel and I cannot find a solution. The problem is that when I use my mouse wheel and scroll it rapidly, my cursor then changes into a different icon and when I move it up or down...