Windows 10: windows problem

Discus and support windows problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELLO MICROSOFT DEAR, I CANT RUN ANY PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 10 LIKE - .EXE FILES , REGEDIT,CMD, etc, AND I CANT CREATE ANY USER ALSO I CANT TO DO RUN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushargoel24, Nov 15, 2019.

1. windows problem

HELLO MICROSOFT

DEAR, I CANT RUN ANY PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 10 LIKE - .EXE FILES , REGEDIT,CMD, etc, AND I CANT CREATE ANY USER ALSO I CANT TO DO RUN ANYTHING PLEASE HEPL ME

:)

tushargoel24, Nov 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

windows problem

1. windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Interesting problem with touchscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting problem with touchscreen: I have an Aspire E15 Touch (Aspire E5-571P). After a routine update last night (KB4533002 , KB4530684), my touchscreen stopped responding properly. It works, but it doesn't drag continuously, or stay activated. This makes it virtually useless. I thought it was a hardware...
  3. Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer.: Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer. I would like to get rid of one of the 2 "Documents" folders in "Quick Access" In "This PC" folder I would like to get the correct "Documents" folder and avoid errors. In "This PC" folder I would like to get DeskTop to work...
  4. Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing: Tried installing an update for 'Sea of Thieves' but stood on pending. When I tried troubleshooting it i got this error but apparently it couldn't fix it. Does anyone know how to? All ideas would be great! [ATTACH]...
  5. Problem with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with wifi: Hi, I updated my Windows 10 I tried to connect wifi, the connectivity is visible but I can't navigate. But while using the mobile network as Wi-Fi it worked. Windows recovered but still having the same problem....
  6. How is to resolve the problem; See please below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How is to resolve the problem; See please below: Server: Windows 2012 R2 Updates via WSUS done in the past, but since some days the problem: "Quelle Hostprozess für Windows-Dienste Zusammenfassung Windows Update-Installationsproblem Datum ‎29.‎11.‎2019 06:47 Status Nicht berichtet Beschreibung Ein Windows-Update...
  7. Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252: Hello All, My printer will not print. I checked cables, connections, and it is turned on. It is set as default printer. It is set to use offline. It has paper and ink. It will cue and act like it is preparing to print but does not. The printer is fairly new. Please any...
  8. Mouse and keyboard problem

Mouse and keyboard problem: For the last 2 days (since the latest update) my wireless mouse and keyboard do not activate after the computer comes out of sleep. I have to do a full shutdown to bring them back. Is there a solution for this? I tried moving the toggle to a different port, put in fresh...
  9. Printer Problems

Printer Problems: My printer will only partially print some emails, pages from websites, i.e. receipts or receipts from documents. I did a Windows Test Page and the sheet just said: Windows Printer Test Page (in blue ink) . I have HP Deskjet 1514....
  10. problem with Microsoft flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Microsoft flight simulator X: once I log on to fsx and choose to fly a helicopter, and this does not only mean helicopters only but winged aircraft as well, and I have read the flight plan I press fly.THAT IS WHERE MY PROBLEM STARTS .without any action from me both aircraft take off and become...