Windows 10: windows problem

Discus and support windows problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my account is set on user only not an administrator please help me i cant acces files to be open even UAC cant say YES it always says {Do you want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kuyahjay, Jun 23, 2020.

1. kuyahjay Win User

windows problem

my account is set on user only not an administrator please help me i cant acces files to be open even UAC cant say YES it always says {Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device} and it only show {NO} instead of {YES or NO} what can i do to fix my problem

:)

kuyahjay, Jun 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

windows problem

1. windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...: To start things off, I bought an HP Gaming PC back in 2021 TG01-1000 series. I decided that I wanted to upgrade the PC's components over time and decided to upgrade the RAM and add a second Hard Drive during a Black Friday sale in 2022. Everything was working fine, until...
  3. PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...: To start things off, I bought an HP Gaming PC back in 2021 TG01-1000 series. I decided that I wanted to upgrade the PC's components over time and decided to upgrade the RAM and add a second Hard Drive during a Black Friday sale in 2022. Everything was working fine, until...
  4. Microsoft Edge sync problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...
  5. Microsoft Edge sync problems

Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...
  6. Microsoft Edge sync problems

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  8. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  9. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...

how to fix There’s a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might...: Ive already tried sfc /scannow and other methods and i even uninstalled an update to fix it but it wouldn't work, the only things that does not work is the action center and the calander wich you find on the cornor of your pc also the pinning tools right clicking the apps...