Windows 10: windows Problem

Discus and support windows Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my brother uses pirated windows 8.1 he has genuine window 7 key because he firstly he used window 7 which was genuine, can he use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnubhavDubey, Sep 25, 2020.

1. windows Problem

hello

my brother uses pirated windows 8.1 he has genuine window 7 key because he firstly he used window 7 which was genuine, can he use window 7 key for making window 8.1 genuine or if i installed window 10 and can i make it genuine by using window 7 key.

:)

AnubhavDubey, Sep 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows Problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

windows Problem

1. windows Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. problems with Microsoft mah-jong game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems with Microsoft mah-jong game: I really think it's about time Microsoft fixed what ever is wrong with their Mah-jong game. It's been nearly a year since this terrific game has had some serious issues. So Microsoft people get your act together, or take down the game, people are fed up with it...
  3. Keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard problems: I have had keyboard problems in my device for a while now and I have not found a thread with my specific problems yet. What happens is I cannot press shift+[any number keys] to type any special characters, only ^ and % are available, I don't know why. Also, when I press try...
  4. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...: I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're...
  5. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...: I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're...
  6. Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound: It's happening quite frequently these days. I have the system and application events saved from event viewer. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem-with-my-computer-freezing-and/6ae3ad5f-f12c-4a37-b29b-6b88b4140a37
  7. Problems with KB4579311 (OS Build 19041.572)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with KB4579311 (OS Build 19041.572): Hey, so, this seems to have started happening basically since I downloaded the update. First off, every time I boot, it checks the disk. I've used the disk checker itself, by right clicking my SSD and going to properties, then tools, but that didn't seem to fix anything....
  8. HP 15-ba009dx W10 190x & 2004 upgrades fail due to ACPI driver problem

HP 15-ba009dx W10 190x & 2004 upgrades fail due to ACPI driver problem: Product: 15-ba009dx Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Currently on W10-1803. For most of this year W10 has tried and failed to upgrade to either 1903 or 1909 I have been trying 2004 for a few days but also failed. Setupdiag logs have identified a...
  9. Trackpad problem

Trackpad problem: Hello I'm using a GA502IV on Windows 10 and have been recently experiencing some problems with my mousepad. Every time I move it from one point to another it would rubber band back even after being fully moved to the other end, for visualisation sake, I could move it from...
  10. Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?

Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?: Hello! I have a Lenovo Ideapad and my integrated camera has been randomly not working. For a few days, the camera will work perfectly fine with Windows Camera and video calls, but on other days, launching the Windows Camera app causes errors like "can't start your camera" or...