Windows 10: Windows problem

Discus and support Windows problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It tells that your pc is ran into a problem and windows restart in 1 min.So save your work, But it is not repaired showing advanced options What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshokKumar_31, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Windows problem

It tells that your pc is ran into a problem and windows restart in 1 min.So save your work,

But it is not repaired showing advanced options

What should i do

:)

AshokKumar_31, Sep 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows problem

1. Windows problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Having problems with the start button and the wifi selector.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with the start button and the wifi selector.: Hi guys, as the title reads, I am currently having this strange problem with the start button. If I go to press it, the menu opens up for a second and then automatically closes itself. As to the WiFi selector, when I open the WiFi connections list, it just start scrolling...
  3. Problem with my Mail app on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my Mail app on my laptop: I was trying to open my windows app when I got these[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It won't let me open my inbox even though I already have two accounts on the Mail application. This has never happened before and I need to fix it as soon as possible....
  4. How can I change the language of the text? ( this problem is only occurring on Microsoft...

How can I change the language of the text? ( this problem is only occurring on Microsoft...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWAGNEMITE_1309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg7ofo/how_can_i_change_the_language_of_the_text_this/
  5. Problem with activating Windows

Problem with activating Windows: I want to Activate Windows through my phone but when it says CD is Invalid It wont show me the option to activate it with my phone what should I do ? submitted by /u/castowley [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 Problem: Hi, since i reset and downloaded the new windows 10 20h2 version on my old laptop, the screen constantly freezes every three seconds for about a second. What causes this problem? Should i just download an older version of w10 or what?...
  7. problem with my pc/mouse

problem with my pc/mouse: my cursor keeps freezing, even when i change mouses, and no methods have helped me at all. submitted by /u/Trackeez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg2s0c/problem_with_my_pcmouse/
  8. Problem with Defender Anti Virus after big update in September.

Problem with Defender Anti Virus after big update in September.: I keep getting a issue pop up where they're unable to remove "Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" (it says Remediation incomplete over and over) -- I've looked into this issue (apparently it's located in the CPU, which IDK what that means) but a bit of people say it may be a false...
  9. Account problem sign on when there is none

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account problem sign on when there is none: Windows 10 keeps giving me a notification says there is a Microsoft account problem. It says I need to fix it. I do not have a problem. I click that and go to settings and it says "all accounts are working correctly". I signed on automatically with my account to this...
  10. Miktrotik router problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miktrotik router problem: Hallo Have a problem with winbox to configure Miktrotik router. All the buttons in the Navigation pane are not working. is there any help. 166865