Windows 10: Windows Problem

Discus and support Windows Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello beautiful people, How can I identify that someone stealing my data from my pc. This website https://othoeb.com/ can not be browsed from my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RuhulAmin21, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows Problem

Hello beautiful people, How can I identify that someone stealing my data from my pc.

This website https://othoeb.com/ can not be browsed from my pc.

:)

RuhulAmin21, Nov 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Problem

1. Windows Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Problem: my screens turn to black, then turn on again, but one application gets closed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem: my screens turn to black, then turn on again, but one application gets closed: Hi, I have Windows 10 and my problem is that when I'm working or playing, sometimes the screens of my PC go to black, and they reset automatically, but one application get closed Photoshop, Paint, Discord, a game... The one I'm using. If discord is on the second plnae while...
  3. PC Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Problems: So, a few weeks ago, I tried to turn on the night light feature on my pc, since it was getting dark outside, I searched 'night light' in the settings search bar, it came up on the list of options, but when I clicked on it, nothing happened, it just stayed on the settings home...
  4. i’ve got a sound problem with the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i’ve got a sound problem with the latest windows update: last night i updated windows. this morning i tried to listen to a video on youtube and couldn’t hear a thing. i tried troubleshooting, system restore, searched for new sound drivers, restarted the computer many times, etc. when i do a system restore, i receive a message...
  5. Graghic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graghic problems: hello i am new to pc and sice i bought this pc this has too many problems i fixed them all but there is too many problems in graghic i have these problems : 1.some games in full screen mode have native resolution 2.when i use full screen wide mode it goes over scan so i...
  6. Wi-Fi Connection Problems From 2020 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi Connection Problems From 2020 Feature Update: Back in September I had a feature update version 2004 installed on my PC HP Pavilion 15 Notebook. I have run into the frustrating situation of having my Wi-Fi connection randomly go out. And I don't just get a status saying the wi-fi is out, my internet connection gets...
  7. Getting a problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting a problem.: I am getting problem saying "Script: Can't find file C:\User\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Updates\start.vbs" On start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-problem/e256f2a7-d299-4013-839d-4e237ee5ec15
  8. 100% Disk Usage Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% Disk Usage Problem: So i have a Toshiba 2013 laptop and theres somehow an app using up all of my disk. Not disk space/storage but the disk when you open task manager. Normally on any other pc its below 60% but mine is on 100% until after maybe 3-4 hours of using it. When i scroll down on task...
  9. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  10. Realtek problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek problems: Hi so i just accidentally uninstalled realtek driver, the next day i downloaded the latest realtek driver then i followed the instructions until it tells me to restart the computer... realtek is stilll not showing up after i did that i have restarted like hundred times and...