Windows 10: Windows Problem

Discus and support Windows Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello beautiful people, How can I identify that someone stealing my data from my pc. This website https://othoeb.com/ can not be browsed from my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RuhulAmin21, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows Problem

Hello beautiful people, How can I identify that someone stealing my data from my pc.

This website https://othoeb.com/ can not be browsed from my pc.

:)

RuhulAmin21, Nov 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Problem

1. Windows Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Problem with Switching Users on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Switching Users on Windows 10.: Hey Community Support, I recently wanted another desktop of myself so i made a new user in Windows 10. However, when I press CTRL + ALT + DEL and then click on switch user, it just gives me my original account. It shows up on Settings --> Search --> Users. I tried...
  3. This app encountered a problem. Reinstall to repair. State of decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app encountered a problem. Reinstall to repair. State of decay 2.: State of decay 2 keeps coming up with this problem on the windows store almost every time i close the game. Already reinstalled it 3 times and i cant keep downloading the game over again everytime i want to play it. anthing i can do to stop this from Happening?...
  4. The environment problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The environment problem: when input "shutdown /r /fw" in powershell as an administratorit displays “The system could not find the environment option that was entered.203” so how to resolve the problemthx....
  5. Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...

Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...: My computer is very slow with this message, "C:\Program Filesx86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe Error performing inpage operation". Previously my computer kept re-starting with the message windows has encountered a problem and has to close and restart computer. I run...
  6. display problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display problems: Screen got darker and showing light shadows after words/lines, plus a background flickering, have updated display driver but not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-problems/d72b831d-8951-46c1-822a-36d1c9b09994
  7. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff9b08db3db010 Parameter 2: fffff80764c44cb0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4:...
  8. Sleep Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Problem: In the past I had a HDD & was running W10 v1909 (Build 18363.418) & my LCD would wake w/the comfuser as normal. I replaced the HDD w/a new SSD & the LCD stopped waking w/the comfuser. I did update to W10 v20H2 (Build 19042.746), but that didn't change anything. Pressing my...
  9. Problems in linking PC and laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems in linking PC and laptop: I have a PC & Laptop both running the latest version of windows 10 - when I try to link the laptop with the PC I get error message 0x80070035 DAH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-in-linking-pc-and-laptop/2e1822b4-4ca2-43f0-9985-5b318919331f
  10. FireFox problems on some banking sites

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox problems on some banking sites: FF Ver85.01b 2 Questions: 1. For some reason some, not all, of my banking accounts (vanguard) will allow me to sign in but when I want to look at account info, all I get is a blank (grey) page. Refreshing does no good. Will work with MS EDGE on this computer, or FF on...