Windows 10: Windows problems

Discus and support Windows problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am using the HP Pavilion, Windows 10 laptop for the past 2 years and I have my cursor freezes. I use the shortcut 'Windows logo + tab' and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlendaMayville, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Windows problems

Hello,

I am using the HP Pavilion, Windows 10 laptop for the past 2 years and I have my cursor freezes. I use the shortcut 'Windows logo + tab' and this seems to let the cursor move and is happening a lot recently.

I hope someone can give me some solutions.

:)

GlendaMayville, Sep 5, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows problems

1. Windows problems - Similar Threads - problems

2. My windows 10 dark theme problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 dark theme problem: My windows 10 dark theme has black text on folders and files in explorer, instead of white text, which makes it difficult to read, how can I fix this problem?...
  3. Several localization problems identified in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several localization problems identified in OneDrive: Take a deep breath. OneDrive (OD for short) has several problems related to localization. It looks like OD was acquired by Microsoft but wasn't "evolved" to mach Windows' naming conventions. 1. If the display language (DL for short) set up in Windows for a computer user (in...
  4. Display Language problem after feature update

Display Language problem after feature update: Hello. I'm facing the problem about display language. Before the feature update 1903, I can change the Windows 10 system display language from English (US) to Bahasa Indonesia entire the system. After the feature update 1903, The display language not changing entirely. Even...
  5. Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?: Wifi Connection keeps dropping since latest Windows 10 update (every 2 hours). Troubleshooter corrects problem by resetting network adaptor. Have re-installed older version of driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485, problem persists, so appears to be problem with Windows update....
  6. pinting problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pinting problems: I cannot get my printer to print text from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinting-problems/2ad87bb3-0a9b-4618-9397-dd56ec21dd65
  7. Problem with a missing symbols

Problem with a missing symbols: [ATTACH] How can I restore those symbols? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-a-missing-symbols/137a33e1-32e5-4878-bc70-eb0219ee280c
  8. "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error: Today I reset my windows 10 laptop but while it was resetting my laptop's battery ran out. I started up my laptop again and all the resetting got undone. But when I tried to start the resetting process again it gave me an error saying "There was a problem resetting your pc"....
  9. F:\ is not accessible . the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. CHKDSK problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F:\ is not accessible . the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. CHKDSK problems: lately a couple of my hard drives have been getting this error come up and I can just chkdsk F: /r /f or w/e but this on is a bit different it has error codes and some other stuff Im trying to save it without wiping it coz I messed up and didn't back up anything so any help...
  10. Windows having some problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows having some problems: Hello, I've noticed lately that I've been having some problems with my windows, primarily my windows not updating, and I can also not access the properties of any file whatsoever when right clicking and selecting it, I click it and nothing happens, I know I was having some...