Windows 10: windows process activation services

Discus and support windows process activation services in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I just want know what is windows process activation services in windows 10 in turn windows features on and off and should I turn it on or leave it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ibrahim tahir, Aug 18, 2018.

1. windows process activation services

hi I just want know what is windows process activation services in windows 10 in turn windows features on and off

and should I turn it on or leave it off I dont know what it is used for or what it dose

:)

Ibrahim tahir, Aug 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 18, 2018
  4. swmiller Win User

windows process activation services

Windows Process Activation Service is not a valid Win32 application.

I started having an issue when starting the World Wide Web Publishing Service on my Windows 10 development workstation. When I try to start the service I get the following message:

The World Wide Web Publishing Service service depends on the Windows Process Activation Service service which failed to start because of the following error: World Wide Web Publishing Service is not a valid Win32 application.

If I look in the Event Viewer, I see another message for the Windows Process Activation Service on which the World Wide Web Publishing Service depends:

The Windows Process Activation Service service terminated with the following error: Windows Process Activation Service is not a valid Win32 application.

If I try to start the Windows Process Activation Service from the Services app, I get the following message in a dialog box:

Windows could not start the Windows Process Activation Service service on Local Computer: Error 193: 0xc1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

swmiller, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

windows process activation services

1. windows process activation services - Similar Threads - process activation services

2. "host process for windows services"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  3. "host process for windows services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  4. Host Process for Windows services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Windows services: It's really very annoying for me since I Host process for windows is using too much of my data since I limited data so it is causing trouble for me daily it uses at least 500 MB of data daily and also slows my Internet speed daily even if I only use my pc on metered...
  5. Process/Service Activity Analysis

in Windows 10 Support
    Process/Service Activity Analysis: Hello everyone. I recently had a Windows 10 2004 BSOD due to a Clock_Watchdog_Time, which i'm looking into, but i noticed something when it booted back up that piqued my curiosity. For some reason, Windows Update and Microsoft Software Protection Platform were running for...
  6. Windows could not start the Windows Process Activation Service on Local Computer.

Windows could not start the Windows Process Activation Service on Local Computer.: Receiving the following after installing IIS and trying to start this service. Windows could not start the Windows Process Activation Service on Local Computer. Error 9: The storage control block address is invalid....
  7. Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016: Hello Team, We have hosted our websites in the Windows server 2016 and we faced an issue with an application where the application is stopped to respond with the following message. Event Error log:"A process serving application pool 'PROD-Site' suffered a fatal...
  8. Windows Process Activation Service is not showing up in Services, Windows 10 1903 build...

Windows Process Activation Service is not showing up in Services, Windows 10 1903 build...: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903? ***Modified Title from: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903***...
  9. Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...

Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-the-service-windows-process-activation/b461f5bb-3f25-42d7-96b4-589594bbe928
  10. Windows Processes: Service Host

Windows Processes: Service Host: Hello, I have noticed suspicious activity on my computer and I was wanting to know if there was a Service Host that allows people from the Microsoft Corporation to sign in to peoples computers. If this is so, may I ask what the Service Host is? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows process activation service is not a valid win32 application

2. windows 10 WAS Windows Process Activation Service