Windows 10: Windows Process execution

Discus and support Windows Process execution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to restrict my windows processes execution, for more details : as known most of processes can interact with each other, but in my case I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohammedaqeed, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Windows Process execution

I would like to restrict my windows processes execution, for more details : as known most of processes can interact with each other, but in my case I want to be informed before this action happens.

for example: if explorer.exe tries to interact with svchost.exe I should approve this with my password (in case of system processes).

case 2: if normal processes that related to third-party application will interact with another third-party process I shall be informed with notification.

this scenario was popped up in my head after I was targeted by a backdoor attack.

:)

mohammedaqeed, Feb 19, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 19, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Windows Process execution

Webcam Triggering 'Attempted Execute Of No Execute Memory' BSOD - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Blue Screen of Death error appears when a device driver attempts to execute a program from a non-executable area of the memory. An error in the RAM (Random Access Memory) can also cause this BSOD error.

If you are using a built-in webcam, then, update the webcam driver and check if that helps.

• Press 'Windows key + X' and choose 'Device Manager'.
    • Under 'Imaging devices', right-click on the webcam driver and update the driver.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows Process execution

1. Windows Process execution - Similar Threads - Process execution

2. Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed: Hi,I've been using Virtual PC with XP mode on a Windows 7 computer for quite some time. A few weeks ago, when I tried to open up a Virtual PC I got the message : Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed.I tried to uninstall the Virtual PC and to...
  3. Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed: Hi,I've been using Virtual PC with XP mode on a Windows 7 computer for quite some time. A few weeks ago, when I tried to open up a Virtual PC I got the message : Cannot Start Windows Virtual PC Host Process - Server execution failed.I tried to uninstall the Virtual PC and to...
  4. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  5. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a programow to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a programow to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  6. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a programow to trace execution of a program

Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a programow to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory: can you explain what is Antimalware Service Executable Content Process ? And how to turn off this progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-content-process/c8be0161-56b6-4199-b5e1-215cf1fac5f8
  8. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory: can you explain what is Antimalware Service Executable Content Process ? And how to turn off this progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-content-process/c8be0161-56b6-4199-b5e1-215cf1fac5f8
  9. Executables only opening as a background process, not on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Executables only opening as a background process, not on the desktop.: I have been trying to open Flashpoint for a while, but whenever I do, it instead opens as a background process, and I cant figure out how to make a desktop process. I have updated all my drivers, and Flashpoint was working fine up until now. I have had the same issue with...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable Content Process: I have 2 versions of antimalware service.exe running,the usual one and today a new one that I have neve seen before. Going file location from the task manager the file is "MsMpEngCP.exe". Note the extra CP as opposed to the normal one which is " MsMpEng.exe".Why is this...